Help and advice anyone

Do you know how the ducted light fittings are?

yes they work a treat

dead eze to make

google for plans and pix to copy

i have made water cooled light reflectors from old freezer liners

using the gass pipe for water cooled lights

hehe

it gets hot in nimbin too

the light rays are still hot

a simple glass protector works fine

it means you can get the light down to with in a couple of inches of the plants with out any leaf burn

which means higher light intencity leading to faster growth rates and tighter compact budz

but your outside temps are over the top

imho

i think AC is your best option

dont skimp pon it

it will deliver the harvest you want

It gets bloody hot in Nimbin I remember.

Went and priced aircon today. Can get a dimplex portable and get abit of change from 400 or buy a 4 1/2 energy star window model for 300. I can get cheaper on the net but freight drives it up and makes it impractical i think. The portable looks attractive cause i can duct the inlet whereeva i want and i dont need to get physical with the tools to put it in. But then i'm thinkin is the power savings from a more efficent window model guna make it more attractive long term.

The bugger is i live in a rental otherwise i coulda got a 5 1/2 star panasonic inverter split system for 600. Which is bloody cheap but its also over kill for my grow room.

All these costs!! I'm thinkin I'm guna have to expand to cover costs and i really dont wana. I just keep freakin bout the power bill.

I did a couple of searches for the light jackets you mentioned but no luck - give me a pointer on your search term? Presently I think I need to prioritise on what i can do till i got the cash for the more expensive things and i think first off to put that glass in. If i can stop 50% of the heat gettin to the plants I can suck it out with the fans.

Today they seem to be holdin on ok. As you said the leaves that were wilted have died but the rest of the plant, and the nicely coming along buds, are hangin in there