Help and advice anyone

Do u think I should flush Radic even though its still damp? I usually flush every 7-10 days. I was guna leave em today and maybe give em some filtered water later in the cycle

yes

go so

flush is a must

is drainage slow?????????

if so improve it

transplant to bigger pots with better drained grow medium

seen

dont expect the damaged leaf to revive

it wont

but it wont get worse

the top looks like it will recover

add co2 if you can

that will help the plant sustain high grow room temptures

seen

28c is too hot

AC rules and is a must for your climate

deal with it

get 1

yo

big air intakes with fans, and ossalating foor fanz and standed for the FNQ

next

feed them at half the recomended strength nutrient sollution

for a coupla days slowly increase to full recomended strenght by day 3

seen

right now

cut down the strength of your usual feed by 50%

they will survive

yo

if you have access to fresh clones

rip dem out and start again

the dammage those plants have sustained may very well take too much time to recover

that will increase the running costs dramiticly

make your harvest too expencive to smoke

dont wanna deal with that

irey guidance

Thanks for your advice Rad.

My drainage is good but their gettin abit potbound. i started soakin some rockwool last nite so i'l get em a biga pot tonite.

I'll take your advice regarding the feeding concentrations starting in the new pots.

im just thinkin i'd increased nute strength by 15% on sunday as advised by cyco for this week. They only got 2feeds at that tho.

I agree my air temp is too high. Yeah, i gotta bite the bullet and deal with it. Air circulation isnt a prob tho, just heat

My clones are still another week off so I'll give em the week and see how they go..

Once again, thanks. I c your from the 'bin, know anyone over the hill in main arm/palmwoods?

depends on how well the medium drains.. if its not draining properly and theres that little bit always in the bottom of the pot.. you could be getting acidity issues in the base.. and the plants will also look like this..

id be getting a PPM meter.. just be more sure of whats happening..

like radic said.. get a better draining medium.. most people will mix perlite in with the coco.. about 20-30%... also it might pay to use some sun hardened scoria.. or some clayballs in the bottom of the pot.. to help with drainage.. the coco may feel dry on top.. but at the base and it can really soak up the water.. this will definitely cause some toxicity issues, especially now that the plants roots have filled the pot..

fuck i just wrote out a replty and lost it all...

Anyway, I'd just finished writing that i used to grow with the 2" resivoir at the bottom but didnt like what could sit down the bottom. Now i only use it on my starters and move em into bigger pots when their about 300mm high. I use 200mm pots in a tray, kinda a variation on flood and drain except i dont normally drain as i only give what they need. I also do the 80/20% coco perlite as it breaks it up better. I fucked up this cycle and gave em an extra 2weeks b4 i put em into flower so theyve filled the pots and their gettin too big to control. Mind you though Ive been layin the branches horizontal and gettin xtra bud growth that way.

Just took em all out and repotted them into 10ltr buckets, gives em about 2" extra all round. They were all pretty rootbound. I had a good check/sniff/taste while the pots were off and all smelled fine with no sign of mold,fungus or parasites, all of em were pretty dry too.

Do you think it could also be the increase in nute strength i started on the w/e? Also i usual have about 5.5 - 6Ph. Neva had a prob with it b4 but could it now?

We had floods up here at the beginnin of the year and i lost everythin to a massive mold breakout so i had to rip everything out and clean and move it. The relevance here is that im growin a new strain and maybe its not partial to my normal growing style, sure dont like the heat.

Cyco platinum Bloom, 2part

Thats a great link skunksuka, still looking at it

You know what, I just thought about it, this is my first grow using Cyco. Ive always used Flairform in the past.

You done pretty well to pick those deficencies from my shitty fotos sksuka. I reckon yr pretty close, actually reading this i agree, MG..... too much heat... still readin. Im guna have to read it again to let it soak in. would that mean my nute is Mg deficient?

Edited by calaman

flush and start again with a fresh nutrient sollution will fix all defecientices 100%

flush is crucial first

to clear the root zone of all the unused nutrients

you must dowit as propley to be effective

that is when the water runs out the bottom of the root zone --->CLEAR<------

untill then keep flushing with pure water

it may take up to 1 hr to run clear

it may take 10min

whatever

till the water runs clear

then the flush is complete

reduceing heat

water cooled light jackets and encloseures

will help

i have made them out of old freezers liners

consider co2

it will help -->big time

seen

try puting some dry ice in the main air inlets

its a bit fiddley and time demanding

but hey it works a treat

co2 injection rules tho

great investment

Do you think it could also be the increase in nute strength i started on the w/e?

yes and the heat

i usual have about 5.5 - 6Ph.

imho

ph 5.8 to 6.8 rulez

but whatever is recomended by the nutrient plan you are following is irey

it will be written pon the bottles the best ph for the sollution to run at

just stay with in what ever is recomended

know anyone over the hill in main arm/palmwoods?

yes i

hafe love de palmwoods crew

i have lived there in main arm, upper willsons, goonangarry

few years bak now

i was there when the madness thrived

lotza irey people still dowin it

gotta love dat

i have lived in the Tjabargi nation too

let me guess are you there

if so

say hi to Napoo for me

if your up that way

irey guidance

Sorry Rad, I'm in townsville. Lived out the pocket for awhile then up on the out back of palmwoods. I got too lazy with walkin up the hill every day so moved out dingo lane, stokes siding with Qez and others. Havent been back there for near 10years. Dont think I'd even know the place now, especially as its most likely under water, Nimbin either for that matter. Damn miss those pocket goldtops. Only get blue meanies up here.

So where were we... I reckon I flushed enuf with the pure. Repotted em all. Just spent 1 1/2 hrs strippin the dead one, stil had some nice buds on it 1" long. Buggers wooda been 9" long if it hada lived. Seriously, my last strain (that molded out) dealt with NQld summers fine. I remember seein a strain called Katya, i think, at piknmix that supposedly was heat resistant.

Do you know how the ducted light fittings are? I contemplated gettin em but didnt look like they spread the light as well as the usual. Plus it only removes the heat at the lite, the light rays are still hot. I wonder what the percentage reduction in heat is with them? Anyone know a good, small, energy efficent aircon for a grow room? Bout 3 by 4 by 2mtr? Gotta be energy efficent as its guna cost enuf to run as it is.

PH, yeah I agree. I usually keep it below 6 keeps em happy. Bloody town water up here can be up to 8 at times. think my pipes may have somethin to do with it.

Anyway fingers crossed I dont lose anymore....