Help and advice anyone

Can any one help me. I grow in coco fibre, watering twice a day, each plant will take about 700ml morn and nite and have been in flower cycle under lights for about 2 weeks now.

Yesterday I noticed one of them was starting to wilt. this morn i go in for my daily watering and noticed the fucker is more than wilted it looks almost dead from half way up. Lower down still seems to be holding on - or it just hasnt reached there yet. Anyway I check the flood tray and it's sitting in nutrient from the day before (I usually wont give em any if they dont need it but obviously i was inobservant). Sniff sniff it smells a bit green. So i drain it and get it out of the tray to get some air circulation there. Just in case I flush my whole crop with fresh water and make sure noone is sitting in water.

I ring the hydro shop, whose not real helpful. Hits me $20 for 1ltr dutchmaster Zone and $25 for a sml superthrive. Tells me to dose em up with the two, i ask how much etc, he says check the www. Not real helpful is he

So after a bit of research idecide to mix 1/2ml per litre of the Zone and 1/2ml of the superthrive per litre and give em a flush with that.

That was at lunchtime today (monday30/3/09). Its only been 5 hrs and I dont expect a pickup at all on the badly wilted one, i just hope none of the others have a similar prob. 2hours from now the lites go off and I think it'll be even more fuckd tomorrow. Can anyone offer me some advice? This isnt my first crop, I been doing it for awhile and neva had a prob - I guess i been lucky as it was only a matter of time til i did. Anyway?/?

what is the max the air tempture reaches in the grow room????????????

overheating will dowit everytime

crucial to maintain low grow room air tempetures

1 more ting

flush with strictly pure water

seen

maybe ------>ph correct <-----------if neccessary

otherwize

only pure water will flush out the toxic build up of unsued nutrients

and return your root zone to a managerable state

dowit again if you didnt do it right the first time

drian all the flushed water to waste

i would remove the trays totally and let the pots drain freely

then increase watering to 3 or 4 times a day if neccessary

or set up a drip system on a timer

irey guidance

water once a day pour water into the top of the pot and let 10% of the amount u pour into the top of the pot to run out of the bottom than discard the run off that has ran out of the bottom of the pot and your problem will be solved dont worry if your coco is bone dry on the surface that coco has probably locked out the water from being dry for a period of time by the sounds of it you have a shit load of water being held inside of the pot hence your having over watering problems

it hits about 28C by mid day cycle but its gets down to 20 o/nite. Ive got no prob with air circ its just the heat. I have real dramas keepin the heat down in Nth Qld. Now its comin into winter its not so much a drama but in summer my power bill is thru the roof. Im thinkin of changin my cycle around next grow and keep the light at nite to access to cooler (only relatively) temp and get the air con happnin durin the day. Lookin this morn theres no improvement but I still got a bit of dampness there. Do u think I should flush Radic even though its still damp? I usually flush every 7-10 days. I was guna leave em today and maybe give em some filtered water later in the cycle

Tryin to get couple of fotos up but I cant for some reason.... contact board admin.....

Thanks Gills

Flushed em with the pure today. Temp aint gone above 28 and thats at the ceiling. No improvement, think i lost it and looks like another is on its way out. Fuck at this rate I may lose the whole crop. ;) :freak:

Oh well if so got 4week old clones out back waitin to go in. I was relying on that money too

I think I'll set up a dripulator next time. I wanted to stay away from more electricity as my meter is already turnin at 100kph :(