Seedlings just collapsing overnight

Sheeesh didnt mean to start a cold war fellas but Im glad you all sorted it out...

Thanks everyone for their advice - the culprits were definately scarid flies - my Durban Poison has made it to the stage were she has nice large leaves so hopefully no issues with SF for her. I did read that SF cant sope with vermiculite so have potted the new seedlings up in that but I have now been convinced to go indoors, either aeroponics or bubble not sure yet but still doing the research.

Thanks heaps and all the best guys!

~S

Darwinbuds .....Sheeesh didnt mean to start a cold war fellas but Im glad you all sorted it out...

I'm guessing that the underlying propositions of which I see 2 are both true.

1) Seeds contain sufficient germination & survival capacity to last approximately 2 weeks with out assisted nutrition.

2) Adding a nutrient and /or germination accelerator may assist your seedling to reaist pests at an early age.

Charles Darwin's birthday las week................'Origin of species' ..........Nature V's Nurture debate will almost always brings heads to clash.

Your fundamentals are correct - thats important.

Na .. there's bigger wars & some people are touchier (sensitive) than others

Bhangers and mash .....well if rat's happy, I'm happy

gills .... It is pleasing to see a happy ending. Cheers to both of you .

I'm always happy but happiest when everyone is happy.

:uhhuh:

Nitty.