Seedlings just collapsing overnight

what ever im on riverrat7, you got to be on something far worse then i am you little rat

i think you need to go back to school boy, seedling do not need food for first 2-3 weeks i found this out in class when i was 10 years old

i think you should go and read the cannabis bible

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=fERzFsZ...1&ct=result

http://www.rollitup.org/newbie-central/163...-nutrients.html

https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=722

i think you are forgetting an important part rivarrat7 HE HAS PLANTED HIS SEEDS IN POTTONG MIX NOT ROCKWOOL COCO OR HYDROPONICS so there for he will kill his seedling if he give them food for before the 2-3 weeks silly

if he was growing hydro then thing would be a little diffent but not by much

now i would like you to take that back rivarrat if you dont mind, i am here to try and help people out with there problems NOT TO FIGHT

Edited by biggerbuds

[quote

what ever im on riverrat7, you got to be on something far worse then i am you little rat

Fresh air and good clean food today thanks ;)

["i think you need to go back to school boy, seedling do not need food for first 2-3 weeks i found this out in class when i was 10 years old"

I've learned how to bring up seedlings by trial and error over the years. Thousands of seed including IBL's and crosses.Can you say the same? or did you really learn your trade in primary school. lol You surely didn't learn to spell there.

" think you should go and read the cannabis bible"

What so I can say" I read It on the internet and that's how I know" Is that how you know cause you read it on the internet or out of a book? :)

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=fERzFsZ...1&ct=result

http://www.rollitup.org/newbie-central/163...-nutrients.html

https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=722

There are just as many threads an blogs on the net which have contrary arguments to the links you've listed. And big deal you read it. Experience is what truly matters.

"i think you are forgetting an important part rivarrat7 HE HAS PLANTED HIS SEEDS IN POTTONG MIX NOT ROCKWOOL COCO OR HYDROPONICS so there for he will kill his seedling if he give them food for before the 2-3 weeks silly"

Who's to say the potting soil has nutrients in it. Not all do and you didn't bother asking or pointing out the that fact that it could influence the need for nutrients.

you said " Cyclops mate if you new the first thing about growing, you would no full well you do not start feeding seedlng strait away"

Just plain false as a general statement.

"1 because seedlings have anuff food in there shell to last up to 3 weeks after they pop"

This would have to be true. However this is only to survive not actually thrive so where is the relevance ?

"2 giving food to soon will make the whole plant soft and make it 100% easyer for the bugs to attack it"

How so? Ive never heard this but am to keen to learn.

"so get your facts right before you ever try and correct me,"

You've just jumped on you high horsey me thinks here. Where did he try and correct you?

"laugh.gif its the other way around you can feed clones before you can feed seedlings"

So you should feed clones before you feed seedlings.Again this is news to me though I'm no expert on clones. Capable however.

"what a fool you really are biggrin.gif[/i]

Who the hell do you think you are.? One of those know alls but knows nothing and thinks hes king shit:? :)

"if he was growing hydro then thing would be a little diffent but not by much."

It would make a substantial difference over three weeks

"now i would like you to take that back rivarrat if you dont mind, i am here to try and help people out with there problems NOT" TO FIGHT

Your a funny guy and don't seem to be getting the picture. I couldn't give a shit about the nutrient requirement of seedlings . The real reason I had a go at you is because your arrogant and condescending attitude stinks . Try being humble instead of pretending to know it all and insulting people. Its not nice when the shoes on the other foot eh.

Peace out RR :)

look you guys i think you taking me the wrong way,i do not mean to come across like what you said im doing,

are you really going to argue with the grow bible ? if so i think this is so not the way to go. i admit i do not no everything, but did i say i do ?

i have got years of growing behind me, i have made just about every mistake you could ever think of & from this i have learnt a lot.

why bang on about my spelling ? , i am only trying to help people out, im trying to be a good nice guy for once in my life.

overfeeding plants will make them soft and let the bugs get them easyer, this is so true mate go and read about it, please

riverrat7, did you ask him what mix he was using ?, i dont think you did too

he said he has used good quality potting mix, surely there is anuff food to feed his seedling for the first 2-3 weeks ?.

riverrat7 i ask you please get out of my hair mate because it feels like i cannot take it anymore and you will make me leave this site in the end and i no full well i am of help to noobies here.

it seems when ever i try and help someone out here i get grabed by the neck from yous lot. man if you new as much as i do you would no full well overfeeding plants will make them soft and bugs can get em easyer, why do you not no this if you say you no more then me ?? , this is one of the first things you learn when reading a basic book on growing

i have read just about every book i can get my hands on about growing the dope, i have read every page just about on the net about growing. i am a read freak ,i sit here at my desk reading and reading untill i cannot read anymore about growing day after day after day, oh and please dont say i still do not no anything about growing.

but man i just do not get why you are turning your nose up at the grow bible info, that man no's his stuff far more then any of us here, i would put money on it.

anyways sorry if i come a cross as a no it all, i really do not like the sound of this,in a way it herts me inside and breaks my heart a little bit because all im trying to do is help someone out with there plants dieing.

i would never just talk about a subject i no nothing about and go out my way to give people false information that would end up killing there little girls.

you got to agree with me somewhere havent you, feeding seedling is a very dodgy thing to do,the boy has got problems with his plants thats why he had asked for help.

and me telling him not to feed his babbys for the first 2-3 has got to be the best thing he can do if at this moment in time his little one are dieing ? because i no full well they will not die because of under feeding in a matter of 2-3 weeks,but they can die from overfeeding very quick and soon.

i would tell any noobie not to feed his seedling for this amount of time untill he get up the ladder a little further and no's a little more about growing, but as i say i do not feed my babby for that amount of time and they never ever die ever so i must be doing something right, am i not ?

what i mean about you can start feeding clones before you can seeds is, i can have clones rooted in 3-4 days and there for i can give them food after 3-4 days, but with seeds 3-4 day time there is still nil there to feed wheres its still so little,leafs still not open right up fully yet,so deffenly do not need any food given to them yet

to the owner of this site i am very sorry about all this mess :)

Healthy plants have a higher resistance to diseases than unhealthy ones. If you feed your plants well and water them when they need it, they will resist most diseases. If you overfeed and overwater however they will be more prone to disease. It is important to get the balance right

here read the feeding part on that page it tells you about overfeeding and how bugs get them easyer

http://www.sabonet.org.za/downloads/36_rar....chapter5.3.pdf

Edited by biggerbuds