Sawyers Summer Grow 08/09

:peace:

G'day again Sawyer ,

I pretty much second Nitrams notions (not so eloquently tho) :) Good work!

And yes , Mother Nature can be a harsh Mistress sometimes aye :D Pity about that ... I'd think it safe to say you grew a Pounder though (compensating for the extra 2 weeks ofc) ...

Very Well Done :D

Could I ask how many Hours of Direct sunlight it was getting where it was situated? ... Just curious and as you know , the more direct sunshine the Better :)

Alrighty Then ... That about wraps it up , Time for another :D

Congratulations again and Enjoy :peace:

Cheerz ,

Budman :toke:

Bring On Next Summer Season ... I have a feeling we are going to see some Awesome Outdoor grows :yahoo: Woohoo!

Well done ~sawyer~ :D

enjoy the fruit of your labors.

:) those are the hazard outdoors, but when it is added to by the annual outdoor grow it provides that break from the many indoor attendances to your indoors grow. The is a difference in the pot grown-out doors, It's an outdoors taste.

:peace:

Nitty.

Thanks Nitty,

I thoroughly enjoyed doing this grow diary. Hoping to be bigger and better next season.

:)

G'day again Sawyer ,

I pretty much second Nitrams notions (not so eloquently tho) :) Good work!

And yes , Mother Nature can be a harsh Mistress sometimes aye :D Pity about that ... I'd think it safe to say you grew a Pounder though (compensating for the extra 2 weeks ofc) ...

Very Well Done :D

Could I ask how many Hours of Direct sunlight it was getting where it was situated? ... Just curious and as you know , the more direct sunshine the Better :)

Alrighty Then ... That about wraps it up , Time for another :peace:

Congratulations again and Enjoy :)

Cheerz ,

Budman :D

Bring On Next Summer Season ... I have a feeling we are going to see some Awesome Outdoor grows :toke: Woohoo!

Cheers Budman,

During the height of summer, the plant would have received strong direct light from about 10am until 3pm. Large trees to the NE and NW then blocked the sun almost entirely outside of those times.

I think by shifting the site of the plant a couple of metres to the east, I could have gained an extra hour of afternoon sun.

So it was by no means an ideal spot, but it certainly sufficed :yahoo:

I too cannot wait until the summer season, I've got a few interesting strains to try out. I'll do another diary for sure.

Cheers.