Sawyers Summer Grow 08/09

Hi ~sawyer~,

Now how do you hide a plant like that ?

A monster harvest for you later ^_^

One of the local fauna. (Does anybody know what these guys are?)

They don't appear to be hurting the plant at all.

Can't help you there with you insects on your plant - it looks like they are either laying eggs or sucking juice. I would use a home made organic 'white oil', or if your into and don't mind using a chemical spray 'Confidore' insect spray is not so toxic when used during veg.

:freak:

Nitty.

Edited by nitram

Hi Nitram,

Thanks for the organic white oil idea. I've never tried it, but it sounds like a good alternative to chemicals. Better to be safe than sorry with insects regardless of whether they appear harmless or not.

The plant is still vegging strongly, so I imagine she's still got plenty of size to go over the next few months :freak:

She's located in a rather stealthy location, and unless you love lantana one would be wise to steer clear ^_^

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

I have some exciting news to share: flowering has now officially begun. Surely there is nothing better then the sweet floral scent of cannabis in bloom. My weekly watering visit was greeted with a previously unseen profusion of white pistils on each growing tip.

post-679-1234158658_thumb.jpg

I'd hazard a guess and say she's over seven feet tall by now.

post-679-1234158645_thumb.jpg

All the best :wave:

The recent downpours of the past fortnight have hampered my efforts to visit my special lady friend. Endeavouring to make amends for our missed date on Valentines Day, I set off this afternoon for a long awaited sojourn. I was determined not to let the forboding grey clouds defeat my cheery mood. The weather gods perhaps aware of my desperate plight, graciously allowed the sun a brief stint away from its sullen prison.

My heartbeat quickened as I neared my lonely mistress, her alluring scent filling my nostrils. Was it just me, or was her perfume more poignant than the week before? I gazed lovingly at her, my eyes wandering over her naked body.

"~Sawyer~" I said to myself

"I think you've found the one"

post-679-1234934496_thumb.jpg post-679-1234934522_thumb.jpg post-679-1234934543_thumb.jpg

Is anybody else addicted to growing Mary-Jane? :blink:

peace

~Sawyer~ ;)