How do you get ROCK HARD BUDS ?

that certainly was a comprehensive report on the strain kali. B)

you dont have a vested interest in the production of such a strain do you mate? B)

closet grower, i think those buds look fine, and if the smoke delivers then all is well.

thinkin i might try to get my hands on some of that soma goodness...kali, you could be a sales rep for those guys.

cheers phin :D

everyones on to you kali ;) ,,,are you and the celtic stone breeder(SITE) workin a new scam :D

G'day, I am a bit of a new guy here but I reckon that not only is the strain one of the factors but commercial growers vacuum pack their gear in kilo or bigger quantities and they squash them down to brick size packages. When you compress to this degree the nuggets are going to get pretty dense. Just another thing to take into consideration.

P.S. Your buds look good to me!

G'day, I am a bit of a new guy here but I reckon that not only is the strain one of the factors but commercial growers vacuum pack their gear in kilo or bigger quantities and they squash them down to brick size packages. When you compress to this degree the nuggets are going to get pretty dense. Just another thing to take into consideration.

P.S. Your buds look good to me!

bit of a new guy???1POST....so your trying to tell us that commercial growers make a 5 finger ounce into 2 and a half ounces by the strain...;).........................is that you kali or ????.........we believe you but thousands wouldn't....................lets all go and order some Soma 'Rock Bud A+'(our crops will be twice as heavy)....i hate people thinking the smoker's dumb as dog shit............why dont you post in your real name????