No evidence to offer

Earlier this year I kicked out a housemate for failing to pay her rent (we also have 2 kids together but have been seperated for years). Knowing this person to be a low life narc I took the measure of keeping my herbs on the windowsill in the toilet in the hope I could flush it before entry could be made to my home. Well some dickhead left the door unlocked and I was lucky enough to see three blokes (looked like mormons) walking up my drive, I dashed for the toilet and dumped and flushed. All I could here was "mate come here, come here". FLUSH, TACKLE, SLAMMED INTO THE WALL.

The mormon lookalikes let themselves in and did not like the fact I was flushing the toilet. I constantly repeated "I am not resisting, I am not resisting" as they hyperextended my arms behind my back and cuffed me so tight that I had pins and needles in my hand for weeks and it still plays up now.

They managed to salvage half a gram of green leaf material out of the toilet.

I continued to state "the cuffs are to tight", "your hurting my back" (I was hit by a drink driver in April who later blew .320, I have not been able to work since, she drove through an RBT before hitting me)

So the smurfs state we are so and so from the such and such drug squad, I am pretty pissed off by this stage so I started on my " you fuckin wannabe tough guys, go catch some real criminals, you can't even keep the drunks off the road, same type of dickheads that sent 52 riot squad cops to Nimbin, you pack of wankers"

It seemed I was not making friends and they were getting a bit upset.

You have the right to blah, blah, here is the search warrant, At which stage I said "how the fuck can I read that with my hands behind my back", Cuffs moved to the front and the lowlife detective takes a cheap shot and gives me a clip on the chin. My 3 year old son is witnessing all this and hysterical.

So they do the whole search of the house, constantly asking why did I flush the toilet and me saying to make your job harder, nothing else is found, NOTHING. So they switch off the tape recorder and offer to do a good QP9 if I co-operate (this is enticement and highly illegal as far as I am aware).

Them: "do you admit this is cannabis sativa?"

Me: "No it's cannabis indica"

Them "whats that"

Me: Your the fucking drug squad you work it out"

Them: "is it illegal"

Me: "what now you want me to do your fuckin job? yes it is illegal as it is defined as cannabis"

so this goes on for awhile, I admitted it was mine and that it was cannabis indica, The whole time thier all standing around a tupperware container packed with some of the best cookies you will find B) thanks for leaving them guys.

So I appear in court two weeks later and plead not guilty, the prosecutor tries to tell the magistrate I am entitled to do court diversion, I had to point out that I was not eligible as I had already done it (twice). The prosecutor then leans over and says "are you sure you want to plead not guilty, it's only a possesion charge?".

A few weeks later I am in court again for mention and I am required to again enter my plea of not guilty, another prosecutor says "are you sure it's only a simple possesion charge?". The magistrate asks if I have read the brief and I replied I had not been given the brief, the magistrate chucks the shits at the prosecutor and wants to know why I have not been given the brief, the prosecutor states that she did not have my address to send the brief to. WHAT? THEY KNEW WHERE I LIVED WHEN THE RAIDED ME AND ITS WRITTEN IN THE BRIEF!

I am told to go and read the brief and come back in and enter my plea again, NOT GUILTY, matter set down for trial, on the way out I say to the prosecutor "your warrants not valid"

Two days later they raid me AGAIN! WANKERS! They find nothing! No charges laid and I again tell them what I think, which is pretty much they are a bunch of wankers etc etc

As a result I filed several complaints against the police, I recieved a call from the prosecutor asking who my lawyer was, ME, Oh, she states she can't see how the warrant was invalid, I point out that the end date on the warrant was altered thus making it invalid. Let me know when you drop the charge.

I recieved a letter early Oct saying the were withdrawing the charges, I ring police ethics and tell them to stick it up thier arse, I am not backing down and I intended on exposing the incompetent illegal activity of the police in court.

My matter was set down for today and I arrived at court and asked for the court list, "oh your not on it", they brought the matter forward.

I drove an hour to go to court to hear why they were withdrawing the charge and the lowlife pricks brought it forward without telling me and had the charges dismissed based on NO EVIDENCE TO OFFER!

WHAT THE FUCK? I admitted it!

This is really a summary of the shit the police have put me through and they knew they fucked up and intentionally prevented me from making allegations in court, you fucking cheating corrupt bastard!

HAHAHA no evidence to offer, I have a copy of thier brief and it sure looks like they had plenty of evidence to offer, nice colour photos of the indica, my admitting to the offence etc etc.

Headline should read "Man admits pot possesion but police to scared of being proven they are fuckwits to proceed"

We can mark it down as a win of sorts for the stoners but I feel cheated, me vs the state and they packed up and went home.

Edited by entheofarm

Unfortunately they get away with it all the time [and I've been on the receiving end in the past] . . . power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely and yet we're expected to tell our children that the coppers are the 'good guys' [a small minority ARE, but still] . . . go figure? B)

Glad you had no charge to answer Entheofarm, sorry you didn't get the chance to stand up in court and show those particular narcs up for what they are . . . criminals purportedly within the law :D

I can't even request costs as the smurfs snuck it into court and had the whole thing dismissed without my knowledge, but I think the CMC might want to know why they had no evidence to offer. B)

If anything people need to realise that if you believe in something stand up for yourself, force the truth down thier throat.

This is the actual police evidence photograph tendered in court. (yeah I know it could be sativa)

OMG ethno......how u not doin 10-20years for that i do not know.....lmfao............sorry to here bout ur hassles mate...least all ended up well:)

I'm just glad the "Drug Squad" didn't grab the cookies, 1kg of cookies up here is 1kg of cannabis, so hard to keep a straight face when one of them was actually touching the container and asking if there was anything else in the house. B)

bloody hell, the cunts...

Good on ya for sticking it up them mate, serves em fucking right.

I allways thought they had to produce the warrant for you to inspect before entering the property?

Had problems with corrupt cops here as well, years ago thou, and its no bloody fun, they have ya between a rock and a hard place and they know it.

One fat cunt in particular, Sgt Barber of the drug squad......questioned a minor with no adults present, missplaced evidence and was the only one walking around with a pistol in plain sight and the holster unclipped ready to go...

Few years later the prick got done for flashing his gun around in a pub/nightclub I think, anyway he was stood down apparently....ive tried looking for some info online but cant find anything...so who knows what actually happened.

They really should have thier arses handed to them for raiding you again 2 days later and not finding anything, I know for a fact their superiors wouldnt be very happy with it.....it makes them look like bloody knobends....

The stupidest part of it all is what normally happens when you get to court, at the time your being busted your treated like some kind of dangerous lowlife crim who is in big big trouble. Yet get to court and the magistrate looks at you thinking WTF is this guy doing in court for that?? Yet they still go through the motions just so the drug squad can justify their pay packets. Its a joke.

Good luck

how can that be no evidence? or have they admitted to breaking the chain of evidence rendering it inadmissable?

Maybe you should lodge an appeal immediately challenging the dropping of the charges on the grounds you were not informed of the hearing date ie the one when they "actually" heard it and formally dropped it. and demand you be treated equally under the law and have your case heard like everyone else who gets charged with offences and the police use the photos as evidence?

just a thunk

I intended on putting them on the spot today and questioning the warrant etc but they played dirty and as I was not present I can't object and can't appeal as thier is no case, I have requested a certificate of dismissal from the court and if they issue it I MAY have an avenue. Clearly there is something the police don't want exposed in court.

I also have the recording of me admitting the offence, Maybe I should just ring them and ask if the need to borrow the brief they gave me? But shouldn't that have already been submitted in court as evidence?

Perhaps it was the emails I sent to the Magistrate requesting people not be labelled criminals for possesing nature! Oh yeah I emailed the magistrate so I guess there was LOTS of evidence against me, conspiracy? who said that B)

well done entheo. my hat is off to you man. B)

maybe you should clean out your house and ring crimestoppers on yourself and see if they are stupid enough to raid you again :D

it might make it harder for your ex to get you in the shit in the future, and at the very least you can get up them again.

anyway good work mate, not enough people stand up to this petty bullshit they carry on with. when you add up the cops time and the court time this would have cost the tax payer quite a few thousand dollars I'd say.

Did they really go fishing in your toilet to pull out that bit of bud? thats fuckin hilarious :D

Edited by linbaba