No evidence to offer

well done entheo. my hat is off to you man. B)

Did they really go fishing in your toilet to pull out that bit of bud? thats fuckin hilarious :D

:D I guess they know who I am on this forum so no fear in saying one of the officers names was TOLETE. I don't know which one got thier hands dirty though :D

it's also possible a submission I may have made in a Victorian case may go to the High Court and then a serious review of the process will be ordered ;)

Edited by entheofarm

But,

at the end of the day..

your ex lagged on ya?

No "But", exes do that, a lesson for those that have not learnt it yet.

Thank someones God for what I call "cannabis induced spidy senses".

3 kids two mothers, 4 raids, tell me something I don't know about scorned women. (yes I went for the snip and the female doctor refused to do it).

Well done entheo you are to be commended on your boldness and steadfast beliefs B)

it is certainly a victory to be savoured ... victory even by default is still victory, and iam most happy for you

may i also offer a small caution in that you are dealing with mongrels who have a long memory and dont play by the rules, particularly if they sense someone is spoiling for a fight ... but i guess you already know that though :D

:D

I'm just glad the "Drug Squad" didn't grab the cookies, 1kg of cookies up here is 1kg of cannabis, so hard to keep a straight face when one of them was actually touching the container and asking if there was anything else in the house. B)
I'd be smokin & eatin 'stuff' elsewhere for a while... They icon11.gif may be reading this...

Well done entheo you are to be commended on your boldness and steadfast beliefs :D

it is certainly a victory to be savoured ... victory even by default is still victory, and iam most happy for you

may i also offer a small caution in that you are dealing with mongrels who have a long memory and dont play by the rules, particularly if they sense someone is spoiling for a fight ... but i guess you already know that though :D

:D

yeah when experienced lawyers start telling you about police payback culture you start watching your back, when mr o'gorman tells you to shush up you tend to listen.

Still dirty they did not play fair, where was the media on this one?

don't worry Kali I know they are reading this, it's all in the username. Thats why they didn't find anything in the second raid or the one I am expecting next, still have an anti-discrimination commission conciliation conference to deal with because the officer refused to take my identifying particulars with my son present. I had to return to the station 3 days later and provide them, took my son that time aswell without incident, different officer. They don't mind roughing you up in front of your kids but don't like finger printing you in front of them.

Funnily since my complaints were lodged the patrols in my street have increased from once every couple of months to almost daily but I somehow manage to be taking photographs of the skyline as they drive past, yeah police payback may be a bitch but these bitches have never met an arsehole like me B)

Edited by entheofarm