CATALYST

I saw this when it was broadcast and I was appalled too. When it got to the reenactment I had to check I was still watching Catalyst and hadn't accidently switched to A Current Affair.

I'm wondering if there's any further devlopments from Dragonfan. That last email was excellent but I wasn't surprised they just fobbed you off. Did you ever take it any further?

Dragonfan...kudos for your efforts with ABC...but seeing as they have oversight of complaints about their programming, why not try an end run around them and cc all your correspondence to MEDIAWATCH, noting that ABC have oversight of complaints about their programming!?

In the past MW has criticised ABC, and often!...It seems to be more independant and trustworthy than ABC complaints...as it was set up to be this way. And this is right up their alley!...commenting on the poor journalistic standards and sneaky tactics used in Aust. media...

anyway, thanks for your efforts....appreciate it.

peace out

muA