curing experiment

coffee beans should go pretty decent lol

last night i chopped up the last vanilla flavoured bud. still got about 3/4 of it in the bowl and my loungeroom smelt very nicely when i walked in thismorning, sort of like the smell you get when brushing up against a plant mixed with some vanilla behind it :D i gotta say that the longer the buds are given, the better they get. i imagine that has its limitations, but goddamn the 2 month cure is so much better than the one month cured gear :wacko:

with that out of the way lets keep this thread peaceful, i dont want to go through and edit it...im too lazy dammit :rolleyes:

I like your Idea WDC, this is somthing I have wanted to do for a while, however.

I think it would be a much better Idea to just put a vanilla pod in the jar with the buds. or cut a line down the middle and open it up so the full fragrance comes out.

Its natural, the flavours would be cleaner and smoother in my opinion.

Same with chocolate, use coco

hope this refreshes some ideas.

Cyclone -