curing experiment

i have also poured some passionfruit topping which was about 95% passionfruit into a jar with some buds...i'm sure they'll be great, but they'll need another week, probably 2 before i'm going to try them.

stay tuned :smoke:

Sound Very Nice

(though I do usually prefer strains that taste nice solely in their own right)

A mate tried using rum for flavouring many years ago, back when the thai strains were still common around here. He said it tasted nice but he put too much rum in the buds.

Is the passionfruit ready for tasting yet? Does the sugar in the syrup cause problems?

Cheers

Kali

the passionfruit stuff made the buds awefully wet and sticky lol i definately used a little too much of it, but shit happens...

i havent tried it yet, but i will in a few days. i just ran out of other buds to smoke tonight actually so it wont be long before i get sick of smoking the resinous leaf and head back to smoking buds :smoke:

when that happens i'll be sure to write up a report :peace:

i could make hash out of it and get a fair amount for my efforts, but i would rather hold off the cravings for a decent cone for a month or longer instead of getting stoned for a day or 2. same goes for cooking with it >_<

on the bright side of things i havea shopping bag of shit leaf and i just took a huge batch of cuttings which will give me another half a shopping bag worth of leaf. thats nothing much to get worked up over, but put it into 250g of butter and it'll do the job >:(

you finally get some great buds and you try to fuck them up,,,,wats the go dude..............

what the go with your attitude i think is the question you should be asking... are they your buds... no... do you have the right to claim it will fuck his buds up... no.... seriosuly mate sometimes i just wanna punch you square in the face...