Malcolm Turnbull on pot

i only caught the last 20 minutes or so of the Malcom Turnbullshit interview last night, what i did notice is the he did not give a definitive answer to one single question that he was asked, so as far as leading the conservative side of politics in a new direction that seems out the window, same shit, different bloke, different day, as we sink further into the mire there still seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel.

i only caught the last 20 minutes or so of the Malcom Turnbullshit interview last night, what i did notice is the he did not give a definitive answer to one single question that he was asked, so as far as leading the conservative side of politics in a new direction that seems out the window, same shit, different bloke, different day, as we sink further into the mire there still seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel.

yeah bhp, its rare to find a politician that will directly answer a question altho at least this guy is a bit more strait forward then little Johnny coward

I actually think this guy isnt a bad bloke but your right same shit different day

I also think his answer on pot that his stance is a political one not a personal one, which is sad as it shows hes not really the leader of the opposition and more the puppet of the liberal party and its beneficiaries

ahh well ill just keep voting Greens and Labor