The Backyard Garden and kids

Guest roostanz

hey dudes,dudesses.over here we have been ripped off 7 years(yes 7 years)in a row.we had a big mean lookin pitbull at the time and the last time it happened i was there strait away and she was waggi n her tail so it was obviousy someone we knew had been stealin our weed year afyter year it broke me and the mrs heatrs to lose our babys weve given up growin for some other bastard now and we dont trust noone always look in yourown backyard 1st cheers

roosta

I know what ya saying. The only grass I've ever had ripped off, was in fact my wife's only plant, and a crop I shared with some-one. She'd tended a wonderful bush that came up accidently in the garden from discarded bad seeds I suppose.

She tended it, and cared from what became a fantastic plant. One day we had a bar-b-q, and she showed a very close relative of mine, I had grown up with and thought very well of. That night, it was ripped off.

I'll never understand it. He'd have had as much as he wanted if he liked, he didn't need to steal it. He gained a few oz of half finished grass, and lost a friendship, and a good supply of grass. I agree, trust no-one, and keep ya friends.

The crop I shared was ripped off by my "partner" I suspect. That was my first and last share crop. I see no need for it, and for all the partner crops I've ever seen done, very few work out with all parties still as good a friends as when they started.

For such a social drug, it sure can bring the worste in people, but at the price of gold, that's no surpise.

rob

Edited by RobbieGanjaSeed

it just takes one minute of anger, greed even envy and its all over

very wise words indeed.

most thefts come from inside information

my mum always said to me as a kid "loose lips , sink ships"

why trust someone when you dont have to?

The person you can trust the most is the person you dont have to trust.

Or as Joseph Stalin said " Three people can keep a secret ...if two of them are dead" :D

Regards

Kash

well ummmmm :D .................urbi you could say that she has some in her,she doesn't like to many ppl though ......she is really good with kids :o but is sooooooo protective oh her plot lmao :D

CHEERS DOM.

Edited by DOM