The Backyard Garden and kids

hey,

With the garden shed with its roof off, it may be a little too suss. Possibly lift the roof slightly to open to sunlight while still keeping prying eyes at bay. Alternatively you could use the clear poly roofing sheets aswell.

Best way i have heard to keep wroughters at bay is to overgrow the local area(not too close) so they already have their hands full. Grow a heap of basil to cover the smell and corn or tomatoes etc to hide from others eyes. And as always tell no one, everyone likes to boast but greed ruins everything.........

My Rottie loves his 'erb and would rip the legs of any intruder that took a fancy to my plants. Some people will disagree but I smoke with my dog (No, he does not have his own pipe, but in a closed room who doesnt get stoned) and through these sessions I believe that he understands the importance of protecting it. One good side effect is that he can sniff it out on peoplewill on his walks and also helps me find lost buds. With a little bit of training your dog could be helping you in ways you never thought.

Backyard growing in suburban australia is a mission indeed ! if u dont get ripped or busted your stoner dog will eat it anyway :huh: , i gave up trying to pull a crop off in my area years ago :angry: and since ive moved indoors its been 100% success everytime , no more days of trailbiking 20 k's into the bush for this lazy grower lolz

the kids who rip these days don't give a shit and will kill guard dogs and worse to get a free crop

sad but true .........

I told the neighbourhood kids if I catch them in my yard I ,d cut

them up in little pieces. I also told them I had a camera watching my plants, haven,t been ripped yet.But I would shoot anyone trying to

steal em and I,d get away with it.......

Some mothers should be more aware of what their little things are doing.

I also know someone who had his plants ripped off out of his yard by

kids, he went around and bashed the parents,see easy fixed.

Green finger Posted on Jul 2 2003, 02:30 PM

dosent matter if they pulled it or went to the blue shirts some one would pay a very dear price. 

Indeed, Karma. ::rolleyes::

We don't need to do anything to them, they've already done it to themselves, or at the least put it into motion. The plant I got ripped was covered in sulphur! HA! Just my humble opinion.

Rippers do shit me tho.... :angry: