The Backyard Garden and kids

I was at a party on the weekend and in strolled these 2 teenagers. Real big time smokers, so they thought they were, Anyway to cut the story short i said to 1 of them How come you got so much weed.... this is what they told us. They never grow they flog peoples crops by walking along back fences and having a quick peak in the yards, asking little kids in parks if there old man has a garden and stands there all day long looking at it, checking out the yards of dealers and paying there mates a few bucks on there neighbours to notice if anyone is watching there garden grow. Seems that is the big give away, watching your garden so from now on i will only be looking at mine at night and very quickly. I know myself i have a bad habit of staring at my little buddies and i guess your average Joe wouldnt be watching the vegies grow so just thought i would bring it to your attention and watch out for any teenagers lurking around the joint.

Cheers :rolleyes:

They were told alot more than that, what pisses me off the most is that they ask young kids and the kids tell them. From what i have been told one of them is the son of a bikie and word has gotten back to the old man. What he does about it is yet to be seen... If they are cunning enough to do it here who says they are not doing this in other places.

Cheers :rolleyes:

:angry: we had a similar experience a few moves ago and the worst part about it was was the "perps" were my ex-husbands stepkids (were selling wet stuff round town next day)...I like to stay friends where my kids dad is concerned but my current man was really pissed and had to be restrained or left home whenever we visited. Found out later the parents think its a hoot when their kids score O.P's anything to the point of paying for really good stuff.Have a Rhodesian Ridgeback bitch that keeps unwelcome guests out now lol

We suffered the same FATE in cent Qld a few years back when our ridgeback was Baited. The good neighbours (tokers 2 ) laughed when told our plants were ripped off but were not so happy when told it was THEIR TWIN brats aged 13 who had done the DIRTY deed,they tried to sell it to our friends on the side and BOASTED where they come from,BUSTED .

Now we have a cattle dog that we saved from the pound and even the wife is flat out getting into our MANGO buds. lol

Hows this for an idea - my ex grew one crop in a back yard garden shed (with no roof) - They were going really well until next door neighbour teenager got a bit curious and reached over his fence and over top of shed wall and grabbed a handful which he didn't sell - noooooo - he took it straight to the cops. Busted - But - If you could be a little more careful I reckon it's not a bad growing spot.