Am I dreaming - Very small Wardrobe

I have a problem where my flowering females have had to go outside because I'm using my grow room to veg up some clones.

I however have a tall skinny freestanding wardrobe. Its 400mm x 400mm x 1800mm. I have a spare 400W HPS. Am I dreaming :scratchin: that could 12/12 with a single female and maybe scrog it? I'd prob put in a 150mm extraction fan, I've got one in my 1.6 x1.6x 1.6 grow room and it sucks very well. ::

I'm planning today to try it out without a plant in and check the temps.

Harry

hey harry,

Personally dont think it would be worth the effort even if you cylinder scrogged one plant you would also need a cooltube most likely.. For all the time and effort a new cab would be alot easier solution.. Hope that helps some

Cheers nouse, I had a look at the grow room calc and 800 x 800 x 800 would prob be smallest for my spare 400. Even then the suggestion is xtra co2 which at this stage I can't afford. Lifeline here I come, help out the poor and myself, what a win, win

Harry