what is the largest outdoor strain i can get

Honestly, after seeing a lot of the senior member's set up's. I really don't think its humanly possible to smoke that much weed, even if you give it to your mates.

But any way. I could not suggest a good strain for you.

To be honest, if you don't do research yourself, and then get constant negative feedback. your not going to be left with many options. :peace:

Maybe if you at least went and browsed through some good internet sites, you might have a decent idea at what your looking for. Then obviously telling people on this site what your interested in, what kind of climate your in, the soil you will use, the nutes and how much light you get. Then people will be able to educate and advise you on the best choice.

From my understanding, Skunk #1 is already pretty smelly, so I think you will be pretty sweet. When your browsing seeds, just make sure they dont say anything about strong scent etc.

Dont forget tho mate, this forum is for personal growers, and if you dont think we get lots of people every week asking about advice to make large amounts of profit, your stupid.

Obviously there are members that browse these forums every day or week, for the past few years. Your initial post has $ writen all over it. Maybe if you explained your intentions initially, you may not have had so many negative comments :bang:

Good luck

- Cyclone

I saw this thread yesterday... 1st thing I wanted to do was tell this bloke he`s a tool... Read the 1st post, and thee rest of `em... Why should we re-post everything ever posted `cause some tool CBF reading it for themselves? Do you go into a library and ask the assistant to read chapter 3 of Dinner with Mugabe `cause you gotta do an assignment?

The bloke`s rude and abusive, not to mention a liar to boot... I`d rather not make ppl like that welcome here myself. An example, I treat ppl here as if they were standing in front of me... this tool`d be in me face giving me shit... I`d tell him real quick to fuck off... too easy for me.

So... :D Traves... **** ***...

Mods, please edit this post in accordance with forum guidelines if necessary

JAIKAI