what is the largest outdoor strain i can get

:peace: People are taking the piss mate, lowryder is crap. Your first post makes peeps think all you want to do is grow for dollars which isn't what this site is about. If you are a personal grower just wanting to get as much smoko as you can off 1 plant because you are worried about being busted with more then I'd start by saying G'day to the members first here https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...hp?showforum=36 I think you will find you get a much better response then.

Peace MongyMan

i dont want to grow for money..how does my post make it seem like i want the money i clearly stated in the post that i wanted to klnow the biggest yeilding plant becuase A..i dont want to get bsted B..ii dotn have the time to tend to 40 plants i work every day like anybody normal would..2 i asked for the fastezt growing plant becuase of the fact at my climate and not having to worrie about frost and bud rot with fall rains..again anybody THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT GROWING WOULD GET WHY I WOULD ASK SUCH A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! and besides im not here to make friends or buddies im here for info strictly buesness obviosly some of you ..not mongy man....are still on there rags and are on perma pms..and are a little stuck up like a 14 year old school girl..come on gys wheres the maturity and sombody normal around here

im looking to find out what the largest outdoor strian is with really high yeilds with midgrade quality or beter.

i am looking to get pounds off of one plant ..what strain is the greatest for that and if i can see pictures that would be even beter..

:peace: Ummm I can's see any of those points in that post traves....sounds like a classic cash croppers post to me too.

:bang: Besides that if you arn't here to make friends and it is strickly business like you said in the other post it sounds even more the case. Maby this isn't the site you want mate. Personaly after the way this thread has gone I can't see many bothering to help you.

Peace MongyMan

Traves Im with you on this 1 mate and was hoping to see some helpfull answers in this thread but for the always whining hippies. Dont worry on OS The minute someone mentions YIELD they come out of the swamps. Seriously why are you guys so angry have you run out of pot or something?

The only advice I can give you is Mango is a huge yielder and full moon is suposed to yield well too. Look for sativa dominant strains, mabe haze crosses.

Welcome to OS

You are a cranky lot arent you ?

I would suggest a sativa for an outdoor grow , but I know bugger all about growing outside .

Why cant we just help people without being all high and mighty ?? Without cash croppers , so many people would miss out :peace:

Oh and by the way , I sell my buds too , all 3 ounces of them when I harvest , and keep the little ones for me to smoke -.-

The money helps to pay some bills and gives me and my partner some dinners/lunches etc during my off time from work , as it's casual work and under paid :bang:

Some of you really need settle down a bit -.-

Edited by Closet Grower

You are a cranky lot arent you ?

-.- Just passionate about the quality and in some cases, safety of the smoke that is available from dealers I think CG and I doubt anyone would dissagree that alot of comercial growers don't have the best record there.

Without cash croppers , so many people would miss out :peace:

:peace: Personaly I think that its because of cash croppers that alot do miss out. It's because of cash croppers using dodgy grow methods and chemicals, decking out entire houses etc. that has helped lead to the excessive laws that personal growers are often charged under. The average bag that alot of people buy theses days it damp, unflushed, had one or more of many dodgy practices used to increase weight, of avereage to poor potency and very over priced. When yeild and speed of finnish are the first concern then people will always be suspicious that someone wants to grow for money first and growing decent pot comes a far off second. The idea behind this site it to teach people how to grow their own safe, quality smoko so they don't have to deal with dodgy comercial growers anymore.

Oh and by the way , I sell my buds too , all 3 ounces of them when I harvest , and keep the little ones for me to smoke -.-

The money helps to pay some bills and gives me and my partner some dinners/lunches etc during my off time from work , as it's casual work and under paid :bang:

:peace: I don't think anyone would call that cash cropping CG and I bet you grow safe quality smoko not mass produced comercial crap. I know which 'dealers' I'd rather see supplying those that are unable to grow their own.

Peace MongyMan