what is the largest outdoor strain i can get

i was wondering that but they only get just over an ounce on them at the most ..i guess it might be worth it seeing as the light cycle doesnt mater to the plant..maybe i should try it ill keep that in mind ..but back to my original question i want plants 7 or more feet with 2 or 3 pounds of tasty bud .. off of one plant :peace:

I'm with boxerbill on this one.

LowRyder - You will get cola's weighing pounds! All you have to do is sprinkle the seeds in some mud.

why would i sprinkle them in mud !!!!!!

from my experiance that hasnt worked to well.

i have only grown 1 strain only my whole time growing ..and that is skunk #1..

and they only get 4 to 5 feet with maybe a half pound of each plant.

but i have been reading on the lowryder and i am going to try it..i could have the little bugers all over the place and you cant even see them..

do they have a rank smelll.....i got nosey nieghbors

:peace: People are taking the piss mate, lowryder is crap. Your first post makes peeps think all you want to do is grow for dollars which isn't what this site is about. If you are a personal grower just wanting to get as much smoko as you can off 1 plant because you are worried about being busted with more then I'd start by saying G'day to the members first here https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...hp?showforum=36 I think you will find you get a much better response then.

Peace MongyMan