hey merv,

I guess it would work in SCROG, I know its a good SOG plant I've tried that with it, with 2 weeks veg, its got alot of stretch for an indica, SCROG would probably be good, I prefer getting the string out every crop though. One thing thats for sure is the buds can't hold their own weight.

oi sols, where did you get that family tree?? Do greenhouse have them for every strain???

Just thought I'd say, Great White Shark is my all time fave gear...not because it is uniquely potent, but because it's just an overall nice bud. anyhoo...to answer Field Of Light's question, if you looked into emery seeds more, you would have found that Willy Jack range had cheap atlternatives that IMHO are just as good if not better than the original....White Widow X Superskunk...that is what Willy Jack range has got and it the exact same cross as GWS. So go for that...as for the original poster..I would say if you are looking for an exceptionally hard hitting strain...go for AK-47...this shit is great...another thing, I find exceptional shit doesn't really come from good strains as such, just lucky genetics in the growing process...for instance...Afgahni is usually a pretty average indica high..but one outta 5 plants (in my experience) will be as some have put it..SUPER POTENT...It all comes down to luck in the quest for one hit wonders...but for consistency..go for the AK-47..if you can find it..I would look for the AK-47 X Afgahni...the stuff I had of this was the MOST potent stuff I've ever encountered...I passed out for 15 minutes after two cones..and this was at a stage of my life when I was smoking in the 7-14 gram a day range...

So yeah, AK all the way

Peace Out

Just thought I'd say, Great White Shark is my all time fave gear...not because it is uniquely potent, but because it's just an overall nice bud. anyhoo...to answer Field Of Light's question, if you looked into emery seeds more, you would have found that Willy Jack range had cheap atlternatives that IMHO are just as good if not better than the original....White Widow X Superskunk...that is what Willy Jack range has got and it the exact same cross as GWS. So go for that...as for the original poster..I would say if you are looking for an exceptionally hard hitting strain...go for AK-47...this shit is great...another thing, I find exceptional shit doesn't really come from good strains as such, just lucky genetics in the growing process...for instance...Afgahni is usually a pretty average indica high..but one outta 5 plants (in my experience) will be as some have put it..SUPER POTENT...It all comes down to luck in the quest for one hit wonders...but for consistency..go for the AK-47..if you can find it..I would look for the AK-47 X Afgahni...the stuff I had of this was the MOST potent stuff I've ever encountered...I passed out for 15 minutes after two cones..and this was at a stage of my life when I was smoking in the 7-14 gram a day range...

So yeah, AK all the way

Peace Out

Guest Field_of_Light

hey make sure you are going for a white widow strain that has the leaves white as well...theres a lot of breeders out there selling ww and its a knock off strain.......just nice buds....and not anywhere the resinous we expect from ww

check out the seed company pics first...

bros grimm make this clear....ww with the whiteness on the leaves...from greenhouse

take care

oi sols, where did you get that family tree?? Do greenhouse have them for every strain???

g'day; i have no idea, i received the GWS family tree from another site, don't remember which one now.maybe it was sent to me, cant remember.

it is great reference guide for anyone who wants to breed their own strain properly.

maybe it should be pinned somewhere?