Field of Light,

you can get Shark Attack (Mr Nice version) seeds from Heavens Stairway Canada for $65, but I can get you some F2's much cheaper, (GWS is Truebreeding F6)

email me at kali_mist22@yahoo.com

I'm a big white fan too, I've tried 'em all and Great White Shark is a clear favourite, its the only one I've grown out a few times, It is the whitest of the whites.

Don't know where you can get more info, Greenhouses descriptions are stupid eh, its like they are selling some perfume or sumthing.

Anyhoo, I can tell you a bit about GWS, Its been one of the most grown plants in my garden and one of my faves. Generally I like it because it is a good all rounder, the only situation I couldn't recomend it , is in a closet because it stretches alot after cutting the lights.

Also I couldn't reccomend it in humid situations cos it gets alot of grey-mould in the dense top colas.

It is a great plant that grows very huge very quickly, from seed I remember the seedlings looked like lettuce or sumthing, they were big in a week with huge fat leaves. Anyway, the best yielder I've had in my garden so far is Great White Shark, I don't buy seeds for yield though, I am more into potency and taste.

Great White Shark is reasonably potent, probably the weakest out of the rhino, widow, and shark, with White Rhino being the most potent. But it is the frostiest, it has the frostiest nuggets I have ever seen, the buds look alot more frosty than white widow's. really nice appearance.

The taste and smell are average, It smells really sweet during flowering, not fruity but more like a florist, but the smell has almost dissapeared come harvest time, and when dry they have a kind of sweet musty smell but its really light. Taste is not mentionable, it just tastes like pot, nothing special.

Anyhoo, I hope that was some help.

I'd recommend Titan over it for a high yielding plant, not for yield reasons but cos Titan is an awesome smoke.

oh and I can't be PM'ed cos I'm validating.

hey whitecluster (or anyone else), I'm looking for something with a strong sativa high that I can grow in a cupboard. Yield isn't important because I smoke very little. Also I don't see stretch/flowering time as a huge issue either. I am prepared to flower real short, and wait for them to finish....

what would you recommend?

Hey Pipeman,

This mainly depends on the type of high you want, I got alot of sativa hybrids and they all have very different highs. (mostly all low yielding)

anyhoo, heres a list of sum good sat's in my garden:

Western Winds (Sagarmartha) - This is a good piss yielding plant, its got a good clear cerebral high, and taste is amazing, its like I imagine Thai sticks would be.

I dunno the lineage, I know its got some haze in it, but I think most of this plant is something more exotic.

Its almost a pure sat and is a plant for those very experienced. (this is the same as kali mist but kali mist has been hybridised with skunk)

Super Haze (Dutch Passion) - This is a good cheap strain, that yields a decent amount of hazey buds.

like the haze hybrids below in taste (decent yielder, but not as nice),

Jack Herer (sensi) - Another really difficult and pisspoor yielder, but these buds are of exceptional quality, the buds look like kali mist in their structure, but smell more generic. but very spicey hazey sweet taste. There is alot of variability for such an expensive strain though. and you can tell even in the sat dom plants they aren't pare sativa's.

Flo (Dutch Passion) - filth, this plant is alot easier to grow than any of the others, but the high is weak, but its very different kinda pot, it has the effect that I always thought sativas were meant to have. The main thing I like about this plant, is low paranoia, All the other strains I'm listing will get you paranoid.

The Pure (the flying dutchmen) yeah, its just Skunk, but I thought I'd put it in, cos everyone needs a skunk plant, skunk is a good equal mix across both spectrums, and this is the best skunk there is. Its the ORIGINAL skunk from the mid 80's, and smells, like a skunk, not like a lolly. Good yielder and easy to grow.

There is a couple of others I could mention, like Niagara this is the most difficult plant imagineable, and very hermy (apparently alot of the best landraces in the 70's were hermies.) anyway all mine went hermy, but it gave a really amazing smoke, It's like taking a holiday on some exotic beach, I know that sounds cheesy, but this plant needs to be doing more breeding work, it could be up there with haze.

Anyhoo, that is all I can think of, as is obvious I haven't grown everything. Most people would suggest Cinderella 99 but I haven't grown her, I'm starting a Skunk x C99 in my next crop so that will be my first chance to experience her.

So, yeah, I can't give you a detailed report on sativa's I've grown my fair share, but there is so many I haven't.

If you've got the dollars I'd take a look at Haze x Skunk from dutch flowers, last time I saw it it wen't for $700usd, so there must be something special about that haze they use.

Bageera,

I got my Titan seeds from Marc Emery, he is costly and many people hate the guy, he has apparently made many enemys, but I thought he was OK.

Cheers