Recipe for flowering with minimal growth

Hi Radic,

Thanks for you help and experienced ideas. I'm now into 2 weeks of flowering and they still haven't stretched, the only growth is in the buds. :bongon: I have 5 weeks to go. I'll be a little bit skeptical whether they may start to stretch or not (well I hope not)

I have attached some pics. I wish I could offer you a cigarette :thumbsup:

Well done! Gonna have some nice bud soon hey.

Bill's dead right but, I missed that (I'd miss my driveway but, if someone didn't point it out for me :thumbsup: ). Make sure you have a decent breeze directly onto your plants. They make a lot of interlocking moisture even without heads, but as they head now they'll produce lots of heat and dampness right in amongst the canopy and just one bit of that ugly mould will run rampant and detroy everything real quick.

It's not unheard of at all for someone to struggle through getting their plants this far and then havuing to harvest them way , way early because mould had shown up and that leaves you with pretty near no options but to harvest prematurely.

If you look even now where the leaves are touchinginside that grow room, you will most likely find drops of water on the leaves. if that goes on with the heads, well, as Al.B. would say..."Bad Rice".

champion effort

rob

Thanks Bill,

I have cut a 150mm hole at the bottom and attached a 150mm high speed fan. which is blowing fresh air from the outside into the cupboard. I also clean leafs that drop to the ground and generally keep it clean and try to maintain the area free of anything that could eventually cause insects to feed on the plants.

Cannot wait to harvest these girls :thumbsup:

Edited by marty

irey marty

right on

keep dem babies kool

those pix are very interesting

q

has that fan been there in, that same position, for a while now ?????

right

well

if so

notice how the growth under the fan is shorter than the middle or the oppersite end

that is probly due to different temps

try

put two max/min temp gages in there and check it

holes in the bottom is an excelent idea

now if you get a sharp knife, some duct tape & cardboard boxes you can make some light and sound baffels

and then a channel for fresh cool air up to the back of the fan so it has access to clean fresh air

guidance

Thanks Radic,

I posted 5weeks to keep you upto date.

I didn't understand when you said

now if you get a sharp knife, some duct tape & cardboard boxes you can make some light and sound baffels

and then a channel for fresh cool air up to the back of the fan so it has access to clean fresh air

guidance

sorry to quote.

So I didn't do that yet. I got about 15cm left from fan to cupboard celling I have 2 1/2 weeks to go :blink:

Cheers

Edited by marty