my guess is --->it is a K tonic

and it already has all the nutz in it for the change over period

thats why you dont need both

yer well

i wont buy anyting that dont have a detailed active ingredients list

seen

i love to make my own nutz most of all

yo

to get it right you need to know exactly how much of each element is in the mix so you can make the perfict ballance of elements in yah nutrent solutition

and so if i dont know whats in it i wont deal with it

i use a worm farm to make my nuts for each strain

then i sup that as required

Awesome,

So I can use the quick turn until tomorrow then make my own nute?

I decided o add 110ml of Sensi Bloom A + B then 50ml of Liquid carbo load and 50ml of Advanced nutrient Big Bud. I bought the

Bluelab Truncheon (Nutrient reader) with that i'll try to make a reading of 21-22. Which I think you adjust by adding Sensi Bloom to make a higher reading or water to low it down (i think) :sleepyhead:

tomorrow i'm excited to change to the nutes and add some taps etc to the reservoir :scratchin:

I have a feeling my next babies are going to be sweet! I'll turn them back at 5 weeks.

I think so too,

Sorry to get off the topic a bit but I have a question about how often to water, my leaves are green and most of the plant looks healthy except a few burnt tips at the top from having the light to low previously, but rectified now.

I was advised to set the timers to water every 2 hours. My medium is perlite I thought that was bit excessive I also thought it harmed the flowering watering in the night periods, although the Quick turn blatantly printed it;s to be used in the dark times or when plant is in need of a feed.

your thought will be put into practice.

piece,

ok

i need some info bout ya system

is it store bourght flood and drain setup then it should have that in the instructions. stict to it

if you made it your self then

buy a book and follow it thru here is a good 1

Integral Hydroponics: Indoor Growing Principles for Beginners and Intermediates, Edition 3 by G.Low (2007)

glow rulez

i am impressed with his works

to answer you q

you need to know

how long does it take to cycle once????

generaly speaking

best to let the air into the root zone for bout 10 to 15mts

isnt that strange the roots need oxegine and get it from the air

so bout 10mts after yah holding tank fills

and the roots have been exposed to air for 10m

feed again and repeat the process in a continus cycle

fine tune dees ting to suite yah strain and system

seen

yes i like to feed at night too

i first noticed plants out doors grow over night years ago

so i started feeding indoor at night too

now it is just part of my standed set up

if you use run to waste system or nft

just leave it on all the time

irey

hope dat helps a bit

guidance

I'm glad you have it worked out. I came alookin for this thread to relate something I just read on a bottle of "Super Bloom" I've had for years. It was gieven to me a sample at a hydro shop.

I've never used it, but it explains it's designed to slow down the growth, and then at the bottom it says if you need a dramatic stop, to spray the stuff on the plants twice in a 48 hour period. It claims to stop them in their tracks.

Advertising is terrfiic stuff but, it a;ways works just fine on the bottle, I can't say how it will work in real life but.

Anyway, sounds like you have it all under control.

You'll have some smiles when u harvest that lot.

have fun

rob

yer right bro

there is a few of these porducts pon the market

is this it????

flower power super bloom

Superbloom is formulated for use with hydroponically grown flowering or fruiting plants that are in the last stage of flower or fruit development, normally the last three weeks prior to harvesting. The amount of Nitrogen in the formula has been reduced compared to Flower Power Bloom while still maintaining high levels of Phosphorus and Pottasium as well as the vital trace elements

NA mate, it's not a flowering nutrient type of deal. I think it's made by the same peole , for the same kind of reason too..as "Bonzai". It's a tiny eye dropper size bottle. maybe 50mls, I didnt pay for it as it was a sample, but it would have been expensive stuff I think. super concentrate.

I just went to the trouble of getting the bottle ...shesh...:wub:.

It's active chemical is something calld 77g/L Chlormequat. (sounds like some kind of gibberellin. I suppose what else could it be?)

"Do not use on fruit or vegetables" (sounds lovely lol.)

Dose 10 mls per litre, foliatr spray a week prior and a week after initiaiting flower.

"for amzing results of stopping plant growth in the bloom cycle, spray superbloom thoroughly all over the plant twice in a 48 hour period."

"Warning, do not get on hands".

Any questions why I haven't used it? lol

cheers

rob

PS. If you are interested in it. it's an Australian product, the ph # on the bottle is 61 2 49600665 I think the initial "61" would be the country code wouldn't it? It says "for more info contact us at the "hydroshop.com"

Made by AusHydroPlus.

I wouldn't try looking it up on the net. i tried, and just got miles and miles of pop up ads.

I should qualify something I suppose now I've gone this far. When I say I haven't used it. I mean not on grass. I have sprayed it on orchids and the sprays of flowers were dynamite. I just used it the one season and very sparingly.

I just added a quick pic. Sorry it's a crap pic, but I have to go out and in a hurry. Gives an idea of what I'm talking about anyway. I can put a better pic up later if u r interested. but I've written the instructions and contact info, active stuff and brand. pic isnt going to give u any more I dont think.

c ya.

good luck.

rob

post-2-1209372011_thumb.jpg

google the active chemical

dis what i found

Chlormequat is a plant growth regulator. It disrupts a plant's development so a whole crop will grow at the same rate and to the same height. It also increases the flowering rate and therefore the crop harvest. It is used in wheat, rye, oats, flowers, pears, almonds and tomatoes.

In 2003 the uk government tested 144 samples of bread for residues of chlormequat. They found that just under 50 per cent of samples had detectable levels. Their results suggest that around half of the bread eaten in the UK may have contained residues of chlormequat in 2003. They think that levels of residues found are acceptable and do not pose an unacceptable risk to human health. No UK or EU legal limits have been set for residues of chlormequat.

Thanks Radic, I might use it then, doesnt sound too bad. the bottle says distictly yo not use on fruit or veggies, so maybe it has regulations on it in Australia, which is odd, because we have some hydro products over the years in Aus that were banned in most countries. So I believe. Maybe it has to do withthe concnetration levels in this particular brand/bottle...

Anyway,. at some stage in the instructions it says it's not a bad idea if you're going to use it from the outset, to begin at 23 cm, and alternate using Bonxi. I know Bonzi has tremendous abilities. I used that stuff once without bothering to folow the instructions much. ( A mate gave me some in a little bottle to take home and I had no guide). Whatever strength I used must have been too much because the plants stayed very small, but I got a tremendous harvest off those few little buggers.

i might spray this stuff on what I have in the greenhouse. they're very small, maybe it'll help put a load on?

Anyway , I hope everything works out well for ya marty

rob