Police raid two businesses for drugs

my girlfriend and i just read the entire thread so far and think that the pigs that strip searched that young girl should be charged with sexual harrassment and a few other things, especially since she was a minor and there wasnt even a mention of getting the parent's consent :)

if i make it to mardigrass this year im going to keep my cool around the pigs to the best of my ability, but by god if they decide to strip search a minor infront of me or start harrassing any of the fellow ozstoners that show up im going to give them hell with a camera recording everything that goes down. if they decide to arrest me or anything like that i'll have proof of me being in the right and since i have nothing to lose i will gladly take any pig to court to try and take their badge and gun :)

Yes, stay cool all. The cops want you to act up so they can arrest you. Always be polite and take loads of photos, vid etc. Stay in groups when you do this because if you're alone they may try busting you for interfering in justice, then resisting arrest etc, etc, etc. If they arrest you stay calm and be polite. Tell others around you to stay calm and be polite and that you are happy to be arrested so that you keep the situation calm. If they ask you questions at the lock up, at this point exercise your right to silence with a "sorry, with all due respect, I have absolutely nothing to say." Remember to keep saying that to every question they ask or better yet fold your arms look at the floor and say absolutely nothing. Run your race and not there's. Be clear on this. Remain silent and be polite but most of all bug the shit out of them by following them in groups and filming their every move. Turnt them into the freak show at Nimbin and have fun!! :)

yer mon

cops hafe deal with real crims every day

we are peacefull and polite training fodder for rookies

1 time after a gig at a local hall the local cop turned up with a noise complaint

it was like 2am we just finished our last tune and was pickin up the budz off the stage floor, gifts from the fans

the cop was talking to the mixer opperator who ran past we and pulled the power plug and was holding up the leads saying see browney its all over when the cop saw the great pile of ganga we had gathered up

he looked at me and said "at least you could have nuff respect to put the mull away when the cops arrive"

sorrie browney i said as i scooped it into my shirt and splitt as i left he said radic

you sing good songs

thanx i yelled back as i headed out the back door

yes i

dey know we is not criminals

and they are ppl too

dont bug them

but dont take and shit from them either

they respect that

irey thanx for ya support

guidance and protection