Pot Plants ina Qld court as eviedence of harmless herb

I'll tell ya what looks stupid, people hiding behind anonymous internet handles throwing stones at real people who are standing up for themselves.

I'm guessing eventually Radic will have a gutful of the shit that gets thrown his way every time he posts, and will give up.

Damn shame IMO.

You hit the nail on the head Freddie.

my humble oppinion too

ffs is not nothing but a ploy to waste money?

get a life people,u arent representing in my honest opinion

Rock goes back over the border

leaving those that reside in qld

to bear the rath of his crap..

im too ashamed to attend a court with these fools

bil

This isn't standing up to the authorities IMO, it's making a spectacle of the court system for entertainment. Hasn't done anyone any favours and just makes cannabis campaigners look stupid.

That's my humble opinion though, I'm sure others disagree.

Whilst a few innocent people are languishing in prison for countless months on end awaiting a hearing at the Supreme Court there are clowns such as roc making a spectacle of himself at great expense to the public purse all the while being cheered on by others and even aclaimed as some kind of crusader for cannabis ???

from what i gather this court appearence had zero to do with Cannabis, rather it was an appeal contesting court costs awarded against roc ... but rather than actually stand up and fight and argue the case with the help of a lawyer on the day he chose to waste the time of all present for apparently no good reason .. or possibly for some kind of perverted sense of personel satisfaction and adulation, and to this end he seemed to have succeeded judging by some of the responses published here ..

well if that takes guts i really am a monkey's uncle!

:P

Whilst a few innocent people are languishing in prison for countless months on end awaiting a hearing at the Supreme Court there are clowns such as roc making a spectacle of himself at great expense to the public purse all the while being cheered on by others and even aclaimed as some kind of crusader for cannabis ???

This kind of whinging might hold some water if someone was actually doing something to effect some change in the laws for cannabis users.

You say Rock is hurting the law reform movement. I say its pretty fucken hard to hurt a movement that doesn't exist!!!!

If you want to blame someone for wasting tax payers money shouldn't you be blaming the people who haul people like Rock into the court system in the first place?

There are a lot of members here who have seen fit to hang shit on the Nimbinites. For what purpose I'm not sure. I've been a member here for 5 years, and no one has done shit. I hope we can do something in the next 5 years, other than hanging shit on others.

I dunno about people having done nothing in those 5 years pipeman, but I hear ya. we had a member here who was handing out leaflets to parlimentarians at one point. Was it luke? I can't recall, but a person here and there have done what they can.

I've been thinking about this all night, i couldn't sleep last night for some reason. First of all, I understand now what you say is "int he bible", and yeah sure, I agree that's all there. I thought you were ssaying the laws causing prohibition were based on some bible thing, which seemd crazy to me, so that was a misundersatnding. And in fact although I too think the arguement he's making is less to do with pot, and more to do with human rights in general, I find it all interesting at the moment.

I was wondering about this refusal to own up to being Peter Till.

I've read and know a bloke who explained the laws re: the surrender of soverignty, and ownership of governemnt through birth registration. That as we're registered we eneter a contract, which makes us subject to laws the powers of that contract declare.

This bloke I know claims he kows a guy 9I know getting long down the line) who re-claimed his copyright to his birth certificate name, and refused to pay a speeding fine. because hew as no longer that citizen, and no longer a "chattel" belongint o that gov.

I have no idea what's involved in doing all this, but it makes me wonder about some things ..

maybe you can help me understand Radic.

If rock refuses to be known as Peter Till, I assume what I just outlined is his case? If so, just out of curioisty, does that dis-allow him the right to own a driver's lisence? register a vehicle? Claim social security beinifts? Tax exeption from a first income?

I'm not atacking anyone for having no shoes, living in Nimbin, or havin gno shoes in Nimbin, hippy, junkie, atheist or religous...

I serious wonder these things. I understand his angle with using the bible now, thanks for clearing that up. But what about the things we enjoy from government, does he forfeit these things by refusing to identify himself?

cheers

rob

I dunno about people having done nothing in those 5 years pipeman, but I hear ya. we had a member here who was handing out leaflets to parlimentarians at one point. Was it luke? I can't recall, but a person here and there have done what they can.

No that was Justin Brash. A REAL activist.

Interestingly, he fully supported the Nimbinites and attended mardi grass at least once, even though he had to come from Sydney.

He was also involved in the medicinal mj float in the Sydney Gay & Lesbian mardi gras (not to be confused with the Nimbin Mardi Grass)

Unfortunately he seems to have dropped off the scene. I am guessing his illness progressed and he is no longer able.

This was a supreme court appeal against court costs awarded against Rock for a previous hearing ($1800). Needless to say, the appeal was struck out after the judges walked out when rock refused to identify himself as Peter Till.

I must be missing something. He goes to court for pot and then gets fined 1800 court costs. So he owes them 1800 dollars. Then he appeals against that and goes to court to appeal. But when at the court he refuses to take part in the appeal?

So I assume that he still owes them 1800??

I must be missing something, because this is just weired. If I am not then, what a waste of fucking time for all involved.