RDT's now in Queensland

It sure doesn't pay to look a little different in regional Qld especially once the cops realize that you won't lay down and respect them like the mindless law-abiding sheep that they deem we should be

Between February and June we call it "Dress up season. Blue jeans, checkered shirts and T boots...or else pay the consequenes.

A mate of mine moved to Gommeri. He grew just 3 or 4 plants in the back yard in his corn patch. He figured if he kept to himself, and didn't go out, nothing could go wrong....right?

wrong.

Every day the town's "men-folk" congregate at the RSL for the ritual get pissed , vomit and stagger home routine. He never attended, not once.

This caused suspicion among the drinker,s od which naturally included the local constabulary, and so within just a month of buying a house and moving in, keeping quiet, and causing no trouble....the cops arrived and asked if he had any drugs on the presmises. No shit!

They busted him for a gram or two, missed the three plants, but busted him for the air-rifle he used to shoot tin cans with when he lived right out in the sticks (where I met him). Apparently u need a fire-arm lisence for an air-rifle. So he was done for drug and fire-arm charges!! What a joke.

All because he didn't dress like the locals, nor hit the RSL every day.

qld sux

rob

Between February and June we call it "Dress up season. Blue jeans, checkered shirts and T boots...or else pay the consequenes.

:D I'm only too familiar with Goomeri's dress code Rob, not that different to Gympie's aye :peace:

Did your mate sell up after their welcoming gesture, or did he just join the aRSoLe and become a drunken wife-swapper like the rest of em? :yahoo:

Qld is fucking great, it's just our Stalinist government and Jackboot police force that fuck it up :D

:D

laugh.gif I'm only too familiar with Goomeri's dress code Rob, not that different to Gympie's aye stunned.gif

Did your mate sell up after their welcoming gesture, or did he just join the aRSoLe

A welcoming gesture like that would be greeted by me at the door with only one query- "got a warrant, bud?"

and become a drunken wife-swapper like the rest of em? sad.gif

Qld is fucking great, it's just our Stalinist government and Jackboot police force that fuck it up

I tried to be a drunken wife swapper once but eh, one drunken wife is as good as another, thot I'd just keep the one I have. :peace: