RDT's now in Queensland

i know i work more cautiously wern stoned

wen i drive and im not stoned thats wen i fear for the others on the road

maybe suburbs need to make a comunity stoner bus

cause imho alot more peeps smoke and drive than drink n drive

im hoping they just keep the tests to the nightclub districts

i think they got 6 out of 50 in the valley aftre 12 on 1 dec

i wonder wat effect edibles will have on these tests too??

bil

maybe suburbs need to make a comunity stoner bus

hahaha good thinking. have the driver sectioned off so we can have a dutchy in the back while driving round.

true about needing more research. it'd be good to see the money go into that rather than just busting people off some hunch that it causes accidents.

i like how they say like "1/3 of all accidents involves the driver on drugs!" ....what about the 2/3's of people that are totally clean but still cause accidents??

They can't reach targets already set out for em in regards with drink-driving, so how the fuck do they take on this extra task of drug-testing as well... :peace:

Onya Qld coppers, give yourselves a decent upper-cut, fuckin' clowns... B)

Best of luck bustin' my ballz for driving under the influence. As it's something i've never enjoyed doing, so i avoid it...

B)

Let me say that I drive stoned every day with no bad consequences yet - touch wood!

But I think that driving a vehicle under any influence will likely effect your reaction time negatively.

I can feel calmer and more in control stoned but that can also be an illusion. If a child stepped out in front of me would I react as fast as I would not stoned?

All in all I think that it is another revenue gathering ticketable offense to boost public image but there is a serious side to it.

Jimbo B)

But I think that driving a vehicle under any influence will likely effect your reaction time negatively.

There's no doubt that one's reaction times are slower and one is more distractable when stoned. I've had 8 surgeries and am permanently disabled due to having been run over by a drunkard (who also had a few roaches in the ashtray, but the .18% BAC she blew had an awful lot more to do with her nearly killing me than the roaches).

While I'm no fan of the roadside swab tests due to their highly dubious accuracy, you only have to fuck up for a microsecond to ruin all the remaining years in someone else's life.

Don't ever drive high.

even if you dont drive stoned perhaps you could still be busted if the tests can return a positive result hours or days after a sesh...you are only stoned for a few hours but it stays in your system for weeks so theoretically you could be busted even if its been a week since you had any?

anyone know how long the saliva test works for?...in short how long do you need to abstain after partaking of the 'erb to pass the test?..(a lot of variables involved i know)