nute strength

hehe looking sweet avs. Lovely plant. First seeds I ordered from os were Afghani. I couldn't believe my eyes when they flowered and crystalled up like that. The short fat stinky veg leaf is amazing too. Only thing I found wrong with the Nirvana Afghani was it wasn't a very strong stone. Pleasant stone sure enough, though, my ex used to enjoy it the most out of all the strains I tried.

Good growing man :thumbsup:

Nice healthy plants AVS :peace:

Thanks mate

What Afghan have you got there?

Not sure but I think the seeds I got were f4 from memory. Not from a seed bank so don't know much about the genetics.

Looks nice and frosty mate :peace:

The hawiian fantasy i got takes first place for frost ATM. Even the underside of the shade leaves are coated in diamonds :bongon: ....... cant wait till harvest! :thumbsup:

Well fuck it the mold attacked two of my main colas so i chopped the ladies down @ 43 days and would've lost about a qrt oz. My humidity was too high during lights off and the buds were nice and dense, good conditions for mold evidently.

post-13877-1201445206_thumb.jpg

post-13877-1201445527_thumb.jpg

post-13877-1201445962_thumb.jpg

Trichs were about 50/50 clear cloudy and it sits me down :bow: :)