Ben Cousins and the evil nasty drugses

Does anyone think high profile people who get busted could be recruited to campaign the cause against prohibition in general? If there were enough of them it might start to have an effect. Lot's of Michelle (what's her name?_got busted with e in Bali) might be nice. Gotta take support from the mainstream media.

BTW... did anyone see that US. Presidential Candidate Ron Paul called for an end to the War on Drugs?....clever man. I wish we had someone with the balls he's got.

Andrew Johns, the worlds best rugby player takes drugs. Ben Cousins, argueably one of AFL's best players, takes drugs. Big fukn deal. Ppl need to get over it. Santa claus isn't real. Either is the easter bunny. This is the real world and in this world many adults take drugs without it affecting their work or personal life.

He's a young man, whos mate (chris mainwaring) has died and he's off season. What business is it of anybodys if he lets his hair down and gets high?

Just my opinion but it just pisses me off that the media hound him so much.

And I'm not an eagles supporter btw :peace:

Poor bastard. Another victim of the prohibitionist bullshit.

Who woulda thought you could get kicked out of a league for using a performance-detracting substance....

Looking forward to all players being kicked out for drinking. But of course that's okay, cos alcohol is harmless.... :peace:

Great footballer. Not much else, but great football player who has lost a career due to the intolerance of a few.

Yep makes me sick too BB :peace: ... especially when big drug dealers go on unreported in the main ... like for example Afghanistan's crop of 3,654 tonnes of heroin , or North Korea's biggest export to the rest of the world namely Methaylamphetamine and ecstacy ....

but no, they are writing up scandals about some dude who plays ariel ping-pong downunder dropping a coupla valium ...

next you know he will overdose on red cordial and hundreds and thousands ... :) lmao

:)

I thing i am not sure about is Does he have a drug problem or does he just take drugs? Did benny say

Big Big diference in my eyes.

Admittaly i have not read or seen much on the bullshit because its just that ,bullshit.

Of what i have heard from Bens mouth is that he is a drug user,as we all are to a point not a abuser.

How can drugs be evil?

They have made me a better person for sure undoubtably.

IMO peopel like this simply make the rest of us look bad in many ways and they do it to make themselfs look like victims. He is a public figure and successfull so for him to be classed as a stereotype druggie would make the government wrong. Instead he is a victim of circumstance under so much pressure that he felt he had to ( am sure it's very stressfull earning the money they do to play a game once a week and drugs are a must )

Cousins will come out in a week ( if that ) and say that the evils of drugs took hold of him and he was forced to support his habit by movign drugs. He will then be given a suspended sentace and be ordered to pay a fine that he probably earned enough to pay in a single game ( if that ). And at the end of it all he may end up off of them and then all of a sudden he is just anohter victim and example to add to the user statistics for the dangerous drugs corrupting our youths ( sevier sarcasim intended ) :peace:

What would be nice is for a celebrity to come out for once and say , yes I smoke weed , yes i did this , yes i do that , but so fuckin what ! Despite all you claim about the damage drugs can do and cause look what i have achived simply because I wasn't tagged with a stereo-type that is all to often passed onto your everyday cannabis smokers.

IMO peopel like this simply make the rest of us look bad in many ways and they do it to make themselfs look like victims. He is a public figure and successfull so for him to be classed as a stereotype druggie would make the government wrong. Instead he is a victim of circumstance under so much pressure that he felt he had to ( am sure it's very stressfull earning the money they do to play a game once a week and drugs are a must )

Cousins will come out in a week ( if that ) and say that the evils of drugs took hold of him and he was forced to support his habit by movign drugs. He will then be given a suspended sentace and be ordered to pay a fine that he probably earned enough to pay in a single game ( if that ). And at the end of it all he may end up off of them and then all of a sudden he is just anohter victim and example to add to the user statistics for the dangerous drugs corrupting our youths ( sevier sarcasim intended ) :)

What would be nice is for a celebrity to come out for once and say , yes I smoke weed , yes i did this , yes i do that , but so fuckin what ! Despite all you claim about the damage drugs can do and cause look what i have achived simply because I wasn't tagged with a stereo-type that is all to often passed onto your everyday cannabis smokers.

totally agree

:peace:

Kirsten Dunst has said she smokes cannabis and says America's laws regarding it are ridiculous. Carl Sagan was a big smoker aswell and he was incredibly smart, a genius.

Edit: And another thing, John howard saying that drugs are evil! really gave me the shits. Drugs are not evil they are just compounds and im sure johnny gets on the turps.

Edited by s4l