Federal Election 2007

Yes Yes , and Hello ..

Well , If your going to vote .. Its very simple .. you are perpetuating the same ******** things that have been controlling the masses for millenia ... In other words .. perpetuating slavery ..

what? .. no? ... ahhhhhhhhhhh .. ;) ... I don't mean to be abrupt (or do I?) .. To truly exercise individual rights you must not ever vote within a corrupt system. :)

For too many years I've heard the garbage spilled from uninformed mouths .. sometimes along the lines of "Well , if you don't VOTE then you are (Somehow) unentitled to an opinion on the subject?

In other words .. If you don't agree with everyone else .. you have no say , Damn Foreigners heheheh ...

Any rational mind would think otherwise .. In actual fact .. The individual who is apart from the "Vote" system .. certainly has more of a right to express their veiws on that particular "Vote" system .. subject.

What do they call it? .. oh , a partisan enquiry .. an individual inquest .. or something else worded similarly? ..

How can you ever complain if you in fact VOTE for the systems that are restricting your veiws as such that you need to?

It's all a fuckin joke when assesed by an intelligent mind .. not me .. but someone else maybe .. hahahah ...

ANyhoo , I've enjoyed reading this Topic ... (giggle) .. there were many apt points of veiw .. Cheerz to those who can think for themselves ;)

Yours unsincerly ,

Um .. Budman (Enemy of your Estate) .. ;)

lol

Once upon a time I would have wasted energy arguing on this topic lol

I am 31 and I don't vote. I will have an enjoyable and relaxing day on the 24th(as I do everyday since waking up recently) and will eat well, exercise hard, smile constantly and have a few laughs. I will say "Gday" "Mornin'" or "Owzitgoin?" to everyone I pass and share the joy of being alive ;)