Nimbin man brings marijuana to court... again

Of Course!

But as a local nimbin resident who portrays himself as a typical "stoner" (ie: wearing no shoes). What kind of judicial court is going to take his message seriously?

If i was to ever get done, I would make doctors testify, show medical proof, list goes on..

Did he do any of this? No.

How is a court of "law" going to take someone like this seriously?

If anything, I think he is portraying the cannabis community poorly and i'm sure alot of people think he is a joke.

Since when has Mr Till been representing us in court, and who authorized him to do so? What i'm seeing is another David versus Goliath battle going on where one man as opted to represent himself. How dresses and represents himself is entirely up to him. But if you choose to judge Mr Till on appearance alone, i'm glad your not the residing judge in the case, as the poor bugga wouldn't have a hope in hell...

If you were ever to get done, which Doctors would you get to testify on your behalf? Do you have any names of doctors that have come forth and represented patients within Queensland before? If so, let us know, because it would be representation i would appreciate in future.

Ok, well i'm not saying the laws are just or fair, the fact of the matter is, he broke the law. Also taking it for "evidence"? That's crap it's still illegal, would someone be allowed to take a machine gun into court if it were to be used as evidence?

Also since you think the laws are wrong, do you think this sort of action would help to change them??

I highly doubt any civilian would be allowed to enter courtroom with a firearm, as it could be used in a threatening or violent manner. But could please spell out for me jojo, how a MJ plant or a bag of dope can be used in a similar manner?

To be quite honest, i don't hold any hope that any action that us civilians do to change the laws in regards to cannabis. Maybe if you learn why cannabis became prohibited in the first place, it might become more evident to you.

The way i wage my war against the "war on drugs" is offer my time and knowledge to others (one on one) to the benefits of MJ for better of mankind and the planet. That's if they ask to hear my opinion of it all. But yeah, feel free to bash your head against the brickwall of law reform of drugs in Australia. Because to be honest, that's about all your doing. Many have come before you, and many will come after and achieve the same result. Until pollies and the corporate world want to change things. Very little is going to change, i'm afraid.

:peace:

To fight a war you need soldiers who are willing to die on the front lines. Who is willing?

Reality is you're flat out getting 2 people to come along let alone 200.

what are you doing? Other than making smug judgmental posts about others who are actually willing to fight on the front lines. OK they are not going to win the war, but they are making a stand, which is more than you are doing.

This guy deserves respect IMO. :peace:

I highly doubt any civilian would be allowed to enter courtroom with a firearm, as it could be used in a threatening or violent manner. But could please spell out for me jojo, how a MJ plant or a bag of dope can be used in a similar manner?

To be quite honest, i don't hold any hope that any action that us civilians do to change the laws in regards to cannabis. Maybe if you learn why cannabis became prohibited in the first place, it might become more evident to you.

The way i wage my war against the "war on drugs" is offer my time and knowledge to others (one on one) to the benefits of MJ for better of mankind and the planet. That's if they ask to hear my opinion of it all. But yeah, feel free to bash your head against the brickwall of law reform of drugs in Australia. Because to be honest, that's about all your doing. Many have come before you, and many will come after and achieve the same result. Until pollies and the corporate world want to change things. Very little is going to change, i'm afraid.

Ok first of all I wasn't trying to say that carrying a firearm and some weed are similar crimes, obviously they're not. I'm saying just because something is less illegal than another doesn't make it any better.

I have actually read up on the history of the war on weed. And sure, apathy is a completely legitimate stance and obviously i don't see myself as a campaigner for weed legalisation, i post shit on a forum.

This situation is about an old dude, where the only way he thought he could make a "stand" was by bringing pot into court. I'm obviously the heartless bastard here, but I want change to happen so that this situation can be avoided. I think most people are in agreement his actions will do nothing, so he comes out of it with a fine or whatever. He gains nothing(and his pot was probably smoked by some cops or burnt, either way its a sad loss of weed).

what are you doing? Other than making smug judgmental posts about others who are actually willing to fight on the front lines. OK they are not going to win the war, but they are making a stand, which is more than you are doing.

This guy deserves respect IMO.

That's cool if you interpret what I'm posting as being smug, I really don't mind.

As I said above all I'm doing is giving my point of view on an issue.

Of course I expect people to disagree with me and that's cool, total agreement is boring. lol

Also, how is fighting a losing battle and making a "stand" any better than what I'm doing?

Is bad press the only way to get cred?

Edited by jojothepotfiend

Ok first of all I wasn't trying to say that carrying a firearm and some weed are similar crimes, obviously they're not. I'm saying just because something is less illegal than another doesn't make it any better.

I have actually read up on the history of the war on weed. And sure, apathy is a completely legitimate stance and obviously i don't see myself as a campaigner for weed legalisation, i post shit on a forum.

No worries, i was trying to point out to you about Mr Till's view of what he's being charged for. It appeared to me you were prepared to slag him off without considering his side of the argument with the system. Weather it be illegal or not. Cannabis should be referred to as what it is, and not a "dangerous drug" that some turds decided to label it as.

Apparently we're living in a world of political correctness nowadays. Well, if that's the case. It's high time the system got it's shit together as well.

Keep an open mind jojo 'n don't be a blinded sheeple like the Australian Government and Media want us to be...

lol

greetnz

live and direct from Nimbin

hehe

love to introduce my good friend rock to yahz

he na have na pc so mi lend him 1 so he can talk to yahz

ok

Ozzzzz stonerz

meet

rock

hi

My name is peter till and I'm the man who took four cannabis plants to four different courts. Why did i do this? Why would a man go into the lions den and take a big chunk of meat with him? Is he crazy? or insane? or does he just believe in himself and his truth? How can any plant be dangerous? or is it the person abusing the plant thats dangerous? I AM a living breathing man. and as I Am a living breathing man, I can use cannabis under the law. All I have to do, is use the right key to open the right door in the law. and the key is my name (peter till) ( Peter Till) (PETER TILL) depending on which name I answer to will determine whether I can use cannabis under the law. which till would you choose? Little till is a living breathing man. Till is piece of paper that tells me who I am. TILL MAKES ME A CORPORATION WHICH THE DEAD GOVERNMENT CAN CONTROL. If you don't beieve me then look at your ID and see if you can find the little name. Most of it will be in capital letters which make it a CORPORATION.

Peace be with you

Love rock

oh here is a copy of what i submitted to the court today

I, Peter Till in the care of Living in car, Nimbin says;

For the purpose of this declaration and commercial lien, the use of language and word is not to be construed or abrogated or made repugnant in any way shape or form or that means anything that alienates my sovereignty in preference to or for the convenience of business and contractual practices of the vatican of finance and commerce, parliaments and governments and courts or any entity associated in the business world of finance and commerce within the economic and monetary system of justice.

1. I AM consciously aware I AM a "Sovereign Being" living in a

"Sovereign Estate" in the "Greater Universe Continuum". I AM integrally

interlocked to the immutable laws of this "Natural Element" wherein my

inalienable "Sovereignty" is constituted in interlocutory law.

2. "Sovereignty" is not subject to law, IT is the law, and its greatest

claim to power is that IT and nothing else is the law and driving force that

pulsates interactively within this evolving phenomenon and is the heart and

origin of sovereignty.

3. There is no higher maxim than sovereignty that I can aspire to other

than to the supremacy of those who made it possible for me to have the

breath of life in origin, my life givers and law-givers.

4. At all times I AM consciously aware that my birth name signifies the

"breath of life" given to me and is a memorial of my sovereignty.

5. I confirm I AM neutral to the "phenomena" and doctrines of religion,

politics and philosophy in which the economic and monetary system of justice

has been established and developed and furthermore I AM not esoterically

nor in any other manner contracted nor desire to be contracted in any way,

shape nor form.

6. To the best of my knowledge and ability and in exercise of my

sovereignty, I live by necessity and need and not by reward and privilege,

in order to maintain "clean hands" in equity of my sovereignty.

7. I also confirm I have diligently exercised my "Sovereignty" in my

business practises and social relationships in order to help all "Sovereign

Beings" achieve their full potential in having a peaceful and happy life.

8. Since the inception of the illegal and unlawful uniform actions of

"Crown Agents" and their adopted procedures and practises to have me charged

with alleged offences, I have been forced into 'discovery' of the truth in

origin to enable me to defend myself, my businesses and relationships which

I now fully realise and comprehend that it is not I who has conspired to

commit any offences globally and internationally but the Crown/s and its

agents.

9. In view of the misguided errors and horrendously mistaken actions of

the Crown/s lawlessness and political practises of sovereignty that have

taken place and continue to on a global international scale, I confirm my

BIRTH NAME spelt Peter Till and my adopted name Peter

Till has now been redeemed , the value of which, the

Crown/s and its agents are now liable, for the use thereof.

10. The value of my name is now offset against the value of credit

incurred by the Crown/s and its agents for the exploitation of the wealth

and resources of Terra Nullus, Terra Australis in accumulated royalties and debt resulting in accumulated prosperity funds by the Australian Government.

11. Notwithstanding acts of treason and tradition by the Crown/s and its

agents against the sovereign inhabitants of Terra Nullus , Terra Australis and Australians within the meaning and terms of paragraph 10 but all that is

congruous to those matters including all the intellectual and physical

abuses and breaches that have occurred and continue to occur.

12. I hereby, hold you to account in the trespass of my sovereignty thus

far, committed by your actions against me and your intended actions to

further violate my sovereignty by insisting, assuming, and implying I AM

part of your contractual conspiracy to defraud and commit fraud against the

sovereign inhabitants of planet earth.

13. I now request that you to enter into direct negotiations with me for

compensation and settlement for your transgressions. Failure to comply with

my request will provoke an immediate cause of action for economic loss and

loss of profits in a "Global Class Action" Intellectual Sovereignty Claim in

the matters I have expressed in this affidavit and commercial lien.

DECLARED at nimbin by the said )

Peter Till. ) ...............

This Monday, 26th Nov 2007 )

)

)

Before me: ) ...............

hahahaha

atrue

and rock is ok

next court case is in early Feb

diss is an extract from some more of his documents he gave me to show yah

Since I caught on to how to make contracts work

for me, my best example being the confirmation of

agreement to the terms and conditions of the contract

I have with the Minister of Transport Canada, I

decided to have way more fun with this process. I

wrote to the Minister of Justice Canada telling him I

intended to grow, process, market, sell, transport,

possess, and use cannabis, aka marijuana. After 30

days I sent him a confirmation of his agreement to

the terms and conditions of our contract and if I ever

opt to grow, sell, and smoke dope I’ll just notify the

local RCMP so they know not to bother me. One of

the terms of our contract is that if I get into any

trouble he agrees to be culpable.

Guidance

Radic

Hash oil Rulez

guidance

Just on a side note, the last time I read any cannabis law in Qld it referred to Cannabis Sativa, I wonder if we grew pure Cannabis Indicas whether the law still stands??

Interesting, I know someone who was was done a few years back in Tasmania, and on all of the forms they recieved from them (in return for his lights, plants and setup.. how nice...) they referred to it as Indian Hemp :peace: