ventilation questions

yea bill im thinking the c200 is all id need is that the model youve got (HGC280 C200)? how noisy is it? with or without acoustic duct?

the 250 will prob ruin the smaller filter, just thought for the same price the 250L would be better bang for my buck but in the end itll cost me heaps more for a bigger filter which aint needed for 1200watts of light

thanks gaz for ya advise

that c200 sounds like a jet engine, get a mixed flow 125mm 40 watts low noise its enuf for a 400w, i use it for my 1.2x1.2

it works well vortice lineo i tried the 150mm and took it back its heaps more loud the 125mm is plenty keeps the temps at around 26-28 and when its hot outside gets up to 31c but if ya giot air con its even better.

I'd reverse the order you have the fans in. Have the intake on top next to the light and the outtake on the bottom. That way C02 hits your plants leaves constantly on the leaves top side where it is most effective. That would also constantly cool your light and reduce heat by blowing it down, since heat rises.

Just a thought from a ten-year plus grower...!

Looks excellent! Like everyone else is saying though, you don't need to grow in a wind tunnel, just keep the plant's dancing gently. Makes their stalks strong enough to handle the weight they'll soon be carrying. If your plants are still in their growing vegetative young stage, try tying them down to train. You can easily double your yield with that setup if you lay them down into a sea of green.

PHDinTHC

ended up going with the canfan rs200 cost alot more but german motor has gotta be better then a chinese built thing,

lil more pull then the c200 with abit more watts consumed tested it out with 6 metres of acoustic duct and a filter still sorta noisey,

so it shouldent hurt to wrap a towel or something around the fan as well?