ventilation questions

hey all im new to this so would really appreciate so advice. Im planning on using a grow tent 1m x 1m x 1.8m (mainly so i can pack it up if need be), i'll be using a 400w HPS for lighting and am planning on using 120mm Sunon fans for the inlet and outlet. The fans are rated at 30L/second. Will this be enough ventilation?

Also, how much of a smell will 2 plants produce? is it necessary to get an ozone generator to keep the smell down? or should i not worry about it. Cost is a little bit of an issue as im a student (hence the idea to grow my weed rather than buy it ;) )

Im really hoping for some tips so please don't hold back.

thanks

elwood

yeah i figured that would happen so ive decided to use my cupboard instead. Im thinking ill put the cupboard in my tin garden shed, so that way i can cut a few holes in the shed wall, one for air coming in and one for air going out which i will then connect with ducting to the cupboard. I know garden sheds get hot over summer but i figure since its a big old thick cupboard with plenty of air flowing through it shouldn't heat up too much. Or am i wrong? Take a look at my diagram, its pretty rough but it will give you an idea of what im thinking.

post-13425-1190350326_thumb.jpg