seeds coming thru

"some people say stick with MH or HPS and others say more gentle with cfl's so either way id rather leave em under hps than a windowsill no offence, "

I know it can be confusing, and sometimes too many "cooks spoil the soup"... but there's not a single being here that would ever dream of harming anyones plants.

They are yours, and in the end it's all up to you to learn from what you experience. Each grow is different, and something is learned from each.

The one thing that's consistant about this community is that you can always expect to be questioned. Everyone here is prepared to learn from the others at all times. If there is an MIT for growers, this is it. When you post something we naturally gather about and put our 2 cents in, because we find it interesting, exciting, and the people here want to help as much as we can to make every grow a success. It's posted here for you to take or leave, no feelings will be hurt either way.

Gran

Edited by Granny

One of the seedlings is outgrowing the others and has a big tap root hanging out of rk/wool already should i leave it in there untill others break the rwool or shud i take it out and put it in its final pot of 25cm or

do i need to putem in smaller cups cups before the 25cm pots after they all root thru the rwool??? ( I hope its not a male growing the quickest 1st and looks a nice thick stem if this gonna be a girl she gonna

be superwoman).

if you think the seedling is ready, pull it out of the mini greenhouse for an hour or 2 and keep a close eye on it. if it wilts or falls over after standing tall and proud, put it back in the greenhouse. if its fine after that time, it should be fine to move on to harsher conditions, but you still should keep an eye it as much as possible ;)

oh well 1 is dead, the root was growing upwards so i tried 2 fix it but killed it instead, B).

Got 2 with roots thru rockwool, but 1 has its leaves closed at the top not looking to good. And the 3rd one hasnt put roots thru rokwool.

And i think a 400 watt light for seedlings is 2 strong even over meter away, next time ill stick to 100w glush but the thing still hasnt turned up,dam been a week.

B) Don't feel bad... I just lost 2 myself, one was my own cross, but the other was a white rhino. You have to look at them like puppies, sometimes they don't all make it and it's just nature...ain't ur fault. Just tell urself they were the males that croaked! That always makes me feel better!

I had one upside down as well, I turned it, but it's still FAR behind the others, so don't mourn that loss either...

The one that still has the leaves closed at the top, is the seed hull stuck to it? Try a spray of water up close using ur finger to support the seedling on the opposite side and see if you can get her to let go of the hull. That happens to lots of seedlings all kinds.

Edited by Granny