Grinders

once the rims acquire a little bit of resin etc the magnets gunna work even less.

where are they made?

an jimbo maybe scissors are for fuckers stuck in the 70's but where did disco come from mofo??

lol

peace

c

Haha! Who knows where disco came from and who cares! The only place disco lives is in serious nightmares, and maybe Disco Stu's apartment. lol lol mofo....

Jimbo :wave:

I just bought this off ebay:

post-10563-1191222506_thumb.jpg

All I know is that it's "metal" (probably aluminium I guess). The spikes don't hit each other when grinding. I washed it out before using it, and no metal shavings. It sort of 'shreds' the weed. Not real fine. It has a kief catcher, and the holes over the screen tend to get clogged unless you scrape them out.

I'm happy with it. I much prefer it to scissors; much quicker and less messy (I hate it when you cut a stem and half of it flies off somewhere!) :wave:

EDIT: The magnet for the top part is really strong. I can lift it by the top alone without it separating and it's an effort to pull it off! Very happy with the finish, too. It's quite heavy.

Another good thing about it is that the threads for the kief catcher base are on the outside so no trichs get caught in them.

I've gone through quite a few of these, and I agree that they are not bad at all for the price.

I don't know what you paid on eBay but my tobbacanist sells them for $10. Most have some goofy looking shit on them but there's a few cool designs.

I find that if you pack them too full, the screen gets pushed out and makes a hole that your bud falls through. If you only grind reasonable amounts then they do a good job. lol

You can use the kiff catcher as a storage compartment too if you are traveling light.

Grinders have their place, and best of all are portable but I can't go past my Breville coffee grinder. It's chrome and black, minces a quarter in 10secs and produces the best kiff dust I've ever seen. Remember the good ol' days when you would have to chop and chop and chop with stupid tiny scissors stolen out of your sisters bedroom?

Farck that....the Breville or any coffee grinder does it in a few seconds with the push of a button.

Call me lazy and un-nostalgic but I know what I prefer.

and I mix it all up too pipeman.

Jimbo lol

Those little round manual ones are okay.

I have a coffee grinder and because its designed to grind coffee beans it can take whatever weed put in. You can get one from kmart for $20 just look around they should be in appliances section under the kmart brand homemaker. It has an annoying little plastic latch i just take it off make sure the lid is on properly and use a pen to operate it.

Short quick burst are all thats necessary make sure you check it so it doesnt turn to dust. Scissors are crap and tedious my mate uses them and i'm like "by now i would be smoking it". ;) Also you can get hash out of it after a couple of session using the grinder. :whistle: