Penalties increased in Qld?

Not if we also sent one to Chaser, Today Tonight and ACA. ;-)

ding ding ding

Ladeez and gennamun, we have a winnnnnnnah!

Although, I'd send to ABC, the SMH & The Age and the Courier-Mail- and only to them because it was their avgas-addled journo who failed to ask any questions, who just towed the Drug War line. Can't believe Ms Wenham has gotten awards for her journalism... makes you wonder just how putrid the journalism is in her competing papers.

Remarkable also is that Wenham has worked as a legal secretary and general legal gofer, flirting around the edges of law, but doesn't seem to have the spunk & gumption to get the sheepskin and sit the bar exam... and so writes about legal issues instead of writing case law by precedent of her work as a barrister...

TT & ACA can BUY a scoop from us if they want- but I sure as hell wouldn't GIVE them any news, in the same way no Noise Ltd paper should be supported because of their zero-tolerance and racist biases.

The Chaser has descended so far into SUCK that I want them to just fade away.

I don't think a big rally is the nut. Too many well-employed professional ppl smoke up all the time but couldn't plausibly put feet in the street.

I also don't think sending homebrew bongs around is in any way a 'silent' protest. May not involve bullhorns and placard waving in the middle of the street, but it's definitely not silent. If one were only to contact politicians, yeah, they'd probably bin the bongs and forget about them- but a few are definitely going to media. Pollies will surely be queried by the press which receive these.

Heres an idea. List all the problems with the current cannabis policy. eg. bong legality, medical use (opposed to other medicines esp. opiates), use of fibre, recreational (opposed to meth and alcohol) etc. the list continues.

Then, we write up a smart, sharp way (just like we have discussed with sending the plastic bottle bong along with an associated letter) we can attract politician's and media's attention in regard to every single issue regarding cannabis. Force them to recognise these pros instead of being flooded with just the cons all the time.

What ever happened to the free and liberal Australia. I though liberal meant broad in opinion, open minded? Seems its all pretty close minded and biased in this case! What ever happened to our rights as HUMANS!?

Please team up and help out guys. If we cant street protest and rally, the least we can do is team up and fight this way instead.

Peace.