vapourizer on the cheap

granny,might have to check whether copper will give off any fumes with the heat but same with your stained glass, would you be using lead to make it? joining the glass i mean?

Good point scs, copper certainly tastes like shit if your sucking through it. I made a few copper pipes when I was first tokin and man did they taste bad ;) Stainless steel or glass is the go ;)

granny,might have to check whether copper will give off any fumes with the heat but same with your stained glass, would you be using lead to make it? joining the glass i mean?

That's the problem, I'm thinking about the lead solder. It depends on the heat inside. Copper isn't a problem, Water pipes are copper. I would clear coat the tip anyway. It is the lead that worries, I have to look into it unless anyone here knows?!?!

Maybe the lead inside can be coated with a clear epoxy... It's a project for sure! Anyone else wants to jump in and give it a go please do! The idea is community property now.

Just one tip: the glass cutters that have oil in the handle to lube the cutting wheel work best. Expensive but worth it if you want perfect cuts.

can someone explain what a shotty is?Also,does the jar to collect the vapours have to be as small as possible to trap the vapours in a shorter time?How does the process of of putting the weed work,does it need to be chopped up and does it have to make contact with the bulb?How long does the heat have to be going for before smoking it?Sorry,but i'm a complete newbie,just made one of these for the missus,she reports that it is a mild hit,am i doing something wrong?Thanks all,keep smokin',

Higgins.

Any info for a complete amateur who isn't smoking it,but making the accessories for the missus,

i want to keep her happy yeahhh,so any basic info/knowledge would help,thanks.