the real cost of your grow

pipeman

I have a 600w HPS, 100wpsf organic stretching low yielding sativa room, With 9 plants, each yields 1 to 2 oz, sometimes maybe not even 1oz per plant. This setup is hand watered though, so initial cost was low. Its for growing strains like Jack Herer and Western Winds, etc...

This room is very inefficient, I'd say $15 an oz.

I also have a 860w HPS room, about 40wpsf, I grow 8 plants in DWC, yield between 2 and 3 oz per plant.

These plants come from my 430w veg room (4 plants)

which is inefficient, should be smaller.

I harvest every 8 to 10 weeks. Very cheap grow.

I keep my clay balls for a whole year. Don't use much nutes at all. probably buy 5ltr canna bloom, yearly or less. But Veg nutes very little.

Then I have about 250w of flos, for mums and cloning.

Most (say 90%) of my costs go to buying seed, I can't stop buying seed. Only been growing indoors for 5yrs but averaged about 10 strains per year, god knows how? Only bought 1 this year.

Hey all this is what it has cost me so far,

$90 for the 400w HSP ballast, bat wing and globe (2nd hand)

$20 for wardrobe from salvos

$20 for grow mediums and potting mix

$0 for a 400w SON-T-ARGO (had it given to me new)

$0 for frets I was given it

$???? Power don’t know yet

$20 for 200mm bathroom fan

$20 for timer

$10-15 for pots

Air cooled hood

$10 for the tin 600x600mm

$20 for 3m 100mm ducting

$10 for the glass

$4 for screws to put tougher

$0 for computer fans (go to local computer shop and ask for dead power supply and get the fans out)

Total to date

$229.00

Before I sat down and worked it out I did not have a clue on how much I had spent, but if you are like me the money isn’t really a big deal I just love growing mj and when you get to the end you sit back and enjoy.

Bong on aussie

ozmade :P

Looks like you are getting some excellent prices, have you looked into reflective materials yet?

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

Hey Tom

i havent but that is the next thing i am going hunting for when i find something i will let yas know :P

Bong on aussie :P

ozmade