Cheap And Easy Munchies

my friend told me that baby food is the best thing wen yer stoned.. he found 10 of those lil jars at his mums from wen he was a baby and scoffed them all down wen he was ripped. he felt sick for a week coz they were so old but he says it was worth it :P

cheers urbanhog... yar my kitchen is upstairs, too much effort sometimes.. ehehe...

yes sir pipeman, pringles are the shit!... and omg, so is fried icecream rolled in coconut... now that is tasty...

:P @ pete... omg, baby food... wow, crazy shit. i had a friend who ate cat food once... the dry stuff... it was disgusting.. hehe...

Guest Urbanhog
yes sir pipeman, pringles are the shit!... and omg, so is fried icecream rolled in coconut... now that is tasty...

Yeah I argee with you, did you know that Pringles Chips are now made in Belgium? I think they are crap, not much flavours at all.... I prefer Kettle's or Lay's Chips, anyone tired that Kettle's new Sweet Potato Chips? I think they are OK. They only great for making your mouth bit dry so you can end up drink more beers and cider ::P:

I like deep fried Ice Cream, but only from Asian resturants as i can't be fucked to make my own with all the messy deep fry oils, and shit like that..... I hate coconuts.... the only coconuts I like is the coconut milk/creams for curries.

I ate a half box of Dog's Training Chocs once....:P I was very wasted and wanted something sweet, and end up finding a box of Dog's Chocs ::P: and my sister and family were giving me the shits, they were treating and training me like a puppy that I ended up acting like a puppy in traing doing all the"sit", "drop", "catch" etc etc ....that was funny times, one of few "family treasures" that I will treasure in my mind as nowdays my family dont get together much nowdays as my all my rellies live over 100's Kms away from where I live.

By the way, these chocs seem doesnt taste too bad.... couldnt remember much the next day until my sister showed me photos of me eating the dog's chocs... :P.

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

try pouring heated condensed milk an honey all over ya popcorns and put in oven on low...it should go caramel then ay? then put in fridge till set and get out an shake up wot? err... maybe ya just make the caramel and honey mix then pour over popcorn when still hot and mix then put in fridge ey? Edited by Mr Putard

Guest Urbanhog

HEY GUYS.... FOUND THIS OUT OTHER TODAY, AND TEST DRIVED IT OTHER DAY ..... WORTH A TRY.... WICKED STONER MUNCHIE......

Go to the supermarket, and buy a packet of 10 Paddle Pops Chocolate or Bananas if you are tight with budget on money, rather than buying 10 single ice creams from your local 24 hour servo....

At the supermarket when buying the Paddle Pops Ice Cream, buy some Milo and Sweet condensed milk..............

what to do next... hehe I felt like a 7 year old doing this....

Grab the Paddle Pop, dip the Paddle Pop into the sweet condensed milk, then when the Paddle Pop is covered in the condensed milk, then dip the Condensed Milk Covered Paddle Pop in the Milo....

Very sweet, and NICE..............

Fuck'in AWESOME!

Moblie munchie.... can take anywhere you go B)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.