Cheap And Easy Munchies

Currently I am employment impared and it sucks coz I have very little to spend on munchies...Now I noticed the QUICK and EASY thread so I thought why not a cheap and easy thread...

My personal fav, and it sounds lame but remember I'm poor, is Coco Pops, Milk and Ice Cream

Pretty simple and tastes damn fine stoned...

(No-name brand everything OF course:))

chinese food.

I tend to go on these binges on one certain type of munchies food for ages then switch. first it was blackberry crumble, then steak&eggs, then pancakes, now chinese. For weeks now I've just had chinese takeaway at least 2-3 nites a week. better than steak or pancakes, less mess to clean up, plus you can reheat leftovers....

Guest Urbanhog

I actually prefer thai or malay take aways, specially my local thai's roasted duck and prawn green curry... fucking awesome! along with thier handmade curry puffs with plum sauce..... chineses bit too sweet for me.

Somedays I actually love coco-pop milkshake whipped up in a blender with few scoops of my stoned cookie ice cream and few shots of Bailey's and milo of course... mannnnn.... you gotta try this... ;) Nice'n'Crunchy shake....

For munchies I prefer Magium Ego's Ice Cream, some days I even buy 4 to finish off in one night :P since I live a block away from Night Owl, the 24 hour shop.

wicked....

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Guest GrowMad

Gotta agree with Urbanhog there with the Magnum ice creams... Fuckin awesome! I also pig out on those chicos.. u know them little black jelly baby things... and licorice bullets... eat em by the bucketload!!!

Fuck I'm hungry!! ::P:

Guest Urbanhog

Yeah growmad, they are unbeatable ice-creams, but bit pricey but damn worth it hehe ::P: So I buy them in packs from my supermarket, but they never last long like a hour or two, sometimes 3 hours ;)!

Yeah sometimes I get a bulk bag of minties, redskins, and all these other "Allens" brand lollies since a rellie works for a wholesaler, and I just munch on them by handfuls, and you end up getting sore jaws the next day from chewing too hard ;) :P

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.