g'day; imo, there are no hippies under the age of 50.

:P not to sure bout that

really? I coulda sworn I saw some young dudes hugging trees the other day

there are still hippies around but alot of them went to the city. :;):

In Tassie they are known as "ferals".

there is a big difference between "hippies" and "ferals"

hippies are very clean ppl that have good education, they live in beautiful stone & bark houses no power just candles, open fires, wood stoves and self suficient with fruit, vegies, animals they only buy the basics like flour etc.

the problem nowdays they have to resort to living in towns so their kids can get good educations.

ferals on the other hand well what can i say :P

Cheers Shttp://www.nicknetwork.darkfiles.net/~mysmilies/contrib/blackeye/hippy.gif

there is a big difference between "hippies" and "ferals"

hippies are very clean ppl that have good education, they live in beautiful stone & bark houses no power just candles, open fires, wood stoves and self suficient with fruit, vegies, animals they only buy the basics like flour etc.

the problem nowdays they have to resort to living in towns so their kids can get good educations.

I was referring to the imitation hippie dealers, not the genuine article, we have a dealer like that round here, think he watches too much TV.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

Dealers are just that...they deal not grow. Not once have i ever known a dealer that grows because to get semi decent prices u have to buy in 1/4 pounds to begin with and in most cases in Newcastle where i live the price can range from $1000 - $1400 which IMO is complete BULLSHIT...

The growers i know that are commercial sell their bud and use it on rainy days when they are out of cash...basically they use the cash to support themselves and their families...The personal growers get their stash and sell only if they are desperate for the cash. ie if they need money for food or something...

The drugs in australia are either commercially or home grown, there is no inbetween. If mj got legalised all that would happen is that the prices would drop dramtically reducing alot of the troublesome shit that low lifes get upto to support their habbits...like seriously most times a person gets robbed its by some smacked out junky that just wants another hit...If they were to be able to grow some mj they would be able to sell it to get their shot instead of doin a b&e...

Its true that the dutch have fucked a few of their strains but over the past years they have brought in many excellent people towork on them and have made them some of the best in the world.....I fully support the dutch and hope that we follow in the footsteps except for messin with strains lol we already got the best :P

btw the best way to protest without causing any police to crack the shits and this will make sure that it is peacefull...all u gotta do is dress up B) ie wear good clothing like suits and evening wear...there would be no way unless u are doing something stupid that the police will ever touch u or any1 in the group of protestors....think about it cause if all the stoners in australia went to their elected member dressed like that they would not only be taken seriously their thoughts would be heard...be smart not a retard and next protest dress up :D

The drugs in australia are either commercially or home grown, there is no inbetween.  If mj got legalised all that would happen is that the prices would drop dramtically reducing alot of the troublesome shit that low lifes get upto to support their habbits...like seriously most times a person gets robbed its by some smacked out junky that just wants another hit...If they were to be able to grow some mj they would be able to sell it to get their shot instead of doin a b&e...

why would a junky be able to grow MJ to get high??? they can't get jobs now, why are they gonna be able to afford lights?? Will they give lights to junkies so they can keep their habit going??? I think not.

Junkies will always steal or sell themselves because they are lazy scum and they are the 2 easiest jobs in the world. If the government gave junkies lights to grow all that would happen is the prices of 2nd hand lights from cash convertors would drop really low.

Guest weekprik

went to cashies today to take alook, shit they had about 6 HPS lights etc, but the dickheads want $150-00 for a setup and they look pretty old, one of the units didnt even have a cover on the box!

I paid $200-00 for a complete system includiong nutes, balls, lights testers etc outta the trading post.

I doubt junkies would have the time, effort or money to even bother growing. I agree MJ should be decriminalised. This would stop black markets and corruption, plus it would stop innocent people going to jail.

I think that the Canberra setup should be the way to go. Decriminalised and no more than two plants (maybe 4 if you need to clone or create seed) for personal use. Also you should have to be of a legal age to smoke, ie like alcohol. This would mean parents could educate thier kids about MJ and it would reduce alot of the paranoia related to the LEOs. How much more enjoyable would it be having a smoke and not having to worry about getting into trouble with the boys in blue?

People can always abuse these types of things - ie alcohol, aerosol cans - but these things are not illegal. Why not try to create a safe environment and education for MJ. Face the facts, people are going to smoke it and grow it. Why not regulate it? Kids are going to try MJ, why not educate them about it like sex education - who says young kids won't have sex? Why not safe sex? I don't approve of hard drug use and parents could educate thier kids about this too.

The problem I see is that some people are making a lot of money from MJ and these people don't want it to be decriminalised or legalised - much like the tobacco industry.

Anyway I think Primal Scream sums it up...

Dealers keep dealin'

Thieves keep thievin'

Whores keep whorin'

Junkies keep scorin'

Trade is on the meat rack

Strip joints full of hunchbacks

Bitches keep bitchin'

Clap keeps itchin'

Chief

Edited by chief23

Guest weekprik

chief I love that bit on the bottom, can I use it as my signature???

yeah they bust ya if got weed but if your a wife at home with an abusive wife and kid basher dont give a fuck,

If the piggers spent more time on crimes and not chasing dimes they would be better.