weedprik,

signature - go for it!

yeah I agree, LEOs need to get thier priorities right... but I must say there are some good coppers out there somewhere. I am sure some cops have a heart dont they?

Chief

yeah mate, my first ever crop got ripped off by the cops, and I sat there in the police station getting a lecture off the old senior headfag about how pot is gonna make me schizo and shit. But on the way out a detective says to me "Sorry about that mate, you should just walk out in the bush with a bag of seed and come back to harvest the shit" then I asked him for a smoke and he gave me 2. Champion cop, I've heard he's a bit into underage girls, but other than that, was a top cop.

The cops have a fucking shitty job to do, they see alot more violence and suffering then the average stoner would, no wonder they are a bitter cunts who hate everyone. These guys are only trying to stop criminals and seggregate them from society, they don't decide who the criminals are.

Guest weekprik
but some cops think they are the top dogs and tend to pick on some people, eg I was freindly with a cop when we were teenagers anyways when we all got arrested for fighting my mate let us go straight away, and kept the guys we were fighting with overnight, and I heard that the cops even smacked a few of em around, thank fuck he was on our side :)

Guest stoney42o
ferals are the hippies of today, that kinda scene can't die out....it's toooooo powerful....and whats this about not suffering withdrawel symptoms from smoking pot? :)

Guest weekprik
mj is not addictive therfore it cant give withdraw symptoms, I hang for a joint but my body doesnt need one, it the difference between going without a cig compared to going without chocolate, u got to get a cig but u hang for a chocolate.

Back to the original topic.

There is a town in this part of the world called ...... An old cow farmer who hates pot, in a moment of surprising honesty, once told me that if pot was legalised ...... would suffer the same fate as so many other small towns in Australia. He said since the collapse of the dairy, timber and so many other industries it was people growing pot and selling in cities that probably brought in enough money to the town to keep the local economy's head above water. Legalising pot might end that.

As I said, he hates pot, but he understands business and economics and stuff, hes a fairly successful cow farmer.

I don't go to ...... very often, but it always seems like a bustling town, most of the shops in the main street are open for business etc etc. I don't sell pot so I couldn't give a fuck if legalisation lowers the price, but it does make me wonder....

Edited by Joe

ahh yes ....... we went to...... for our honeymoon. :o

I see ya point mate, but I hate social control by legislation (not just grass, but many things), so I just don't agree. But I do see ya point.

It's like welfare. Some lousy cheque book jouno went to Byron Bay and tried to stir up strife about the huge % of the population being on some kind of DSS payment. He filmed a bunch of young people having a good time on the beach, and interviewed a few of them, who were quiet obviously stoned; asking them their political beliefs, and moral thoughts on welfare.

Of course, some of these people were too young to understand the nasty world of politics that creates the situation they are in to start with, and being young and stoned put their foot in their mouth every time.

So off to the mayor of Byron they trudge, again prattling on about the vast number of unemployed, or pension people in the town. The drama queen journo thought he might get support from the mayor, but to his shock horror found otherwise.

The mayor told him that regardless of people's beliefs, if welfare was ripped out from under these people, the businesses of the local towns would all need to close. Rents couldn't be paid, and so forth and so on. Same thing goes for alot more towns than Byron Bay.

Basically, some good can come from bad things I guess, like pot being a crime. But I still would like to see pot legalised myslef.

cheers

rob

PS no bad intentions to welfare recipients. I'm on a pension myself.