how legal is selling seed?

you people are so touchy, :) whats up ? just beacuse i have a job lmao u should try it one day u might actually have some fun and meet new people who know a bit more then u think u do, but your life is your life live it how u wont i do. urbanhog no i wouldnt give or sell seeds over the net ever lmao i know the laws, but if mymates wont some i give them some white cluster is after a quick buck like he said a dollar a seed then he changed his mind and says i just wanna help people. well which is it dude u think pot sellers are low life scum. white cluster i would to see you say that to people who actaully do sell weed, like my mate whos been in a wheelchair since a hell bad car accident u think the goverment money can buy him all the shit he needs to get around the house in and out bed down to the shops, hell no fool but his low life scum u say think before u talk not everyone sells for greed!!!

Guest bacchus
you people are so touchy, :) whats up ? just beacuse i have a job lmao u should try it one day u might actually have some fun and meet new people who know a bit more then u think u do

hey dr greenthumb...maybe it was the over-the-top way in which you decided to flame him....

be a bit more respectful for other peoples lifestyles and you might find some people to be "less touchy"...

there is a bitching forum here if you want to get nasty....

Dr-GreenThumb, we like to keep these forums easy going and friendly, we are a group of stoners after all, and posts of the type you have made in this topic belong in the bitching room.

When we talk about dealers on this site we are of course talking in generalities not specifics, just as when we knock the government, some of the pollies in there are fighting very hard for people like us but they are still part of the government.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

g'day; i am daily smoker since 1982, i been full time employed since age 14/9months.

i say.....all mj dealers without exception are ripoff artists.

i have over 60 strains of seed from all over the world, i have never bought a seed in my life (except for postage fees).

go have a few cones and calm down DrG, your career is gonna give you a stroke.if its ok for your mate to sell mj then it ok for others to sell seeds.

though i disapprove of either.

g'day; i am daily smoker since 1982, i been full time employed since age 14/9months.

i say.....all mj dealers without exception are ripoff artists.

i have over 60 strains of seed from all over the world, i have never bought a seed in my life (except for postage fees).

go have a few cones and calm down DrG, your career is gonna give you a stroke.if its ok for your mate to sell mj then it ok for others to sell seeds.

though i disapprove of either.

I disagree sols. Any person that provides an illegal service takes a risk, and is therefore entitled to compensation from people who want to use their services IMO.

So dealers rates have everything to do with the high risk nature of their activity and the number of people willing to do it. Its a free market, if others want to sell for less they will, but the point is unless you're making a shitload of money its not worth the risk. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Just playing the game.

For me personally, i will never deal because I am not prepared to accept the consequences if things go wrong with the law or some scumbag who wants to rip me off. But I have nothing against those who do, afterall, up until now dealers were my only source of smoke.

g'day; i agree pipeman. i do buy mj when i have none growing, but it is still a ripoff. 1oz of buds cost more than 1oz of gold.

legalise mj so everyone can grow their own.

well, it may sell for way more than it costs to produce, but that doesn't make it a ripoff.

If everyone was selling for $100/ounce and some dealer was trying to get $200/ounce then he is a rip off. But if everyone is selling for $300/ounce and some dealer was asking $200/ounce then thats a cheap price.

Supply and demand determine fair market prices IMO.

Guest Urbanhog
I'd rather an ounce of buds than an ounce of gold anyday. What can gold do for you?

They handy if you made some illegal cash, they can be buried and they dont rot in soil and gold is traditionally worth more when the war is on/happening :P

But still I rather have a ounce of buds than gold ;)

:P

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif