how legal is selling seed?

Hey White_Cluster, I am willing to pay $1 a seed! I will also cover shipping if you want Please Email me blairdel@dodo.com.au I am looking for a mix of strains for outdoor growing.... I am in Central Queensland Australia....peace Blair...

Set up an anonymous email account for these purposes and then edit your post, using one that is easy to trace is not a good idea.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

Guest Urbanhog

Agree with Tom here, open a hotmail or ziplip account with bullshit details... that dodo.com internet provider of your is very easy to track who you really are :huh:

Better get off your arse ASAP and change your email, just ask to be PM'ed or change the email address.

Cheers.

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

you people are so touchy, :huh: whats up ? just beacuse i have a job lmao u should try it one day u might actually have some fun and meet new people who know a bit more then u think u do, but your life is your life live it how u wont i do. urbanhog no i wouldnt give or sell seeds over the net ever lmao i know the laws, but if mymates wont some i give them some white cluster is after a quick buck like he said a dollar a seed then he changed his mind and says i just wanna help people. well which is it dude u think pot sellers are low life scum. white cluster i would to see you say that to people who actaully do sell weed, like my mate whos been in a wheelchair since a hell bad car accident u think the goverment money can buy him all the shit he needs to get around the house in and out bed down to the shops, hell no fool but his low life scum u say think before u talk not everyone sells for greed!!!

Hey doc hippocrit,

Firstly you state you hate "BLUDGERS" who dont work, So you hate me.

I'm in the same boat as your ripoff dealer mate, Ok, So i'm not in a wheelchair because i refused to live my life that way, Oh yes i was supposed to end up in one for the rest of my life but plenty of exercise fixed that prob.

Offcoarse your mate sells for greed, What does he charge?, The same as all the other ripoff's?.

And also do you hate you mate for not working?, Or do you class him being a drug dealer as having a job.

Oh and yes, Being a cripple myself, I know of many people who are probably worse off than your drug dealing mate that have "REAL" jobs, One bloke i know probably earns more mony than you, Has only 1 arm and 1 leg and "DRIVES" his car to work and back.

Me, I'd rather be more like white, Self sufficient, He dont need to work to buy food, He grows his own, Work is for "LAZY" people, Living/working the land from sunup to sundown is a lot harder than your well payed job for sitting on your arse bludging probably answering phones.

you people are so touchy, :huh: whats up ? just beacuse i have a job lmao u should try it one day u might actually have some fun and meet new people who know a bit more then u think u do, but your life is your life live it how u wont i do. urbanhog no i wouldnt give or sell seeds over the net ever lmao i know the laws, but if mymates wont some i give them some white cluster is after a quick buck like he said a dollar a seed then he changed his mind and says i just wanna help people. well which is it dude u think pot sellers are low life scum. white cluster i would to see you say that to people who actaully do sell weed, like my mate whos been in a wheelchair since a hell bad car accident u think the goverment money can buy him all the shit he needs to get around the house in and out bed down to the shops, hell no fool but his low life scum u say think before u talk not everyone sells for greed!!!

Hey doc hippocrit,

Firstly you state you hate "BLUDGERS" who dont work, So you hate me.

I'm in the same boat as your ripoff dealer mate, Ok, So i'm not in a wheelchair because i refused to live my life that way, Oh yes i was supposed to end up in one for the rest of my life but plenty of exercise fixed that prob.

Offcoarse your mate sells for greed, What does he charge?, The same as all the other ripoff's?.

And also do you hate you mate for not working?, Or do you class him being a drug dealer as having a job.

Oh and yes, Being a cripple myself, I know of many people who are probably worse off than your drug dealing mate that have "REAL" jobs, One bloke i know probably earns more mony than you, Has only 1 arm and 1 leg and "DRIVES" his car to work and back.

Me, I'd rather be more like white, Self sufficient, He dont need to work to buy food, He grows his own, Work is for "LAZY" people, Living/working the land from sunup to sundown is a lot harder than your well payed job for sitting on your arse bludging probably answering phones.

**turnes his back, shakes his head, walks away goin ts ts ts...

I'm sorry for misleading people, but I don't currently have a seed to my name. I'll give out some free seed one day, to all the people that asked about it, but basically I've just selected parents to make seed. Grown out all my original seed to choose dads. I know a bloke who sells seed real cheap, but only in huge quantities. It is Great White Shark seed from Greenhouse originals, I dunno if this guy would want me to give out his details, its no secret just I've noticed he doesn't advertise it, but he doesn't have any seed at the moment either, I think he said April.

Anyway I'll grow some seed next crop or so. I've gone off the idea of a $1 seedbank, but kinda feel obliged to make some free seed, since I've given people the impression I've got seed.

after reading these posts,,,, i agree with "throat" but i turn back around and state,,,,,, im not sure if when u get caught with seed its $2000 street value, i thought they figured ,one seed one plant ?xPOUNDS, then street value,, but im not really sure i cant remember,, and also with legality, if u get caught with one plant"outdoors" u can say personal,, more plants"outdoors" and they charge u with cultivation,,,, one big bag of pot" not spastic big, maybe 40-50 grams" u can say personal,, one big bag of pot ,split into little bags, u get charged with dealing,,,,any number of hydro plants growing, and u get charged with cultivation, no such thing as personal, given the rate of growth and fast crop turn around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or am i remembering that wrong,, but maybe food for thought,