Electronic Scales

Rattdogg

Guest weekprik

I recently loked for scales, I found the best deal was ebay, They are selling australia POST scales, very accurate and with warranty.

BlackBeauty, Is that you really? your weight loss is unbelievable, well done.

Just a thought though, If you come here I assume that you smoke or grow?? correct??

If yes- then you should get rid of the links to your personal sites, theres too much info there, if ya know what I mean.

Just a thought though, If you come here I assume that you smoke or grow?? correct??

If yes- then you should get rid of the links to your personal sites, theres too much info there, if ya know what I mean.

you can talk weekprik.

goddam weekprik weve all seen you man. But yeah if I was a cop I would be pulling up that car for sure.

does anyone else find it strange that Blackbeauty (BB) the token female non-grower left, and was replaced by Babybear (BB)?????

you can talk weekprik.

goddam weekprik weve all seen you man. But yeah if I was a cop I would be pulling up that car for sure.

does anyone else find it strange that Blackbeauty (BB) the token female non-grower left, and was replaced by Babybear (BB)?????

no, because bb was here the same time as bb and they are different people. plus you're a wanker. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: Hi, you've probably already found the electronic scales you were after, so if anybody else was wondering where to buy them.

Try the shops that sell tools to jewellers, my son's a jeweller and he had no trouble getting them, the only thing is that the scales have carats, dwt, grams and ounces but not pounds.

I think he paid either $100 or $200 for his, but a lot of these places also sell second hand tools etc as well or you could try Cash Converters.

Hope this is of some help to you.