Electronic Scales

Rattdogg

Try ya local hydro shop or failin that a cooking accessories store.

I got Aarlec model ds102 which you can set to grams or ounces & are fine up to about 8oz in gram increments.

Cost about 90 bucks from memory.

Laterz...

PS: I wouldn't be buying anything on credit or Eftpos from a hydro store anymore

Guest Urbanhog
Try ya local hydro shop or failin that a cooking accessories store.

I got Aarlec model ds102 which you can set to grams or ounces & are fine up to about 8oz in gram increments.

Cost about 90 bucks from memory.

Laterz...

PS: I wouldn't be buying anything on credit or Eftpos from a hydro store anymore

is that the model that only shows in every "2nd" gram??? my old man has a aalrec model for his kitchen use... rememebered that it only showed in "2" grams settings like 2,4,6,8,10, etc.....not in grams like 1?

Better check and ask the shop to open it and check it before you buy it if you are looking for this one to the single gram mark.... lol

Dunno if this the one you mentioned, just curious.

Cheers,

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Guest Urbanhog

Sometimes you gotta be careful with scales, specially if you got fair bit of weed lying around. Best to leave them in the Kitchen not anywhere around the house because if you were busted even you weren't trafficking and the cops found your scales outside the Kitchen area, the cops could argue that you were dealing but if left in the Kitchen, if you got a smart lawyer they could argue it was for kitchen use.

Cheers,

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif