Electronic Scales

Rattdogg

what EVERY1 should do is invest in the gram weights we used to play with in school...u can get them in any gram amount and i find that the 7 gram one comes in very handy :o think your quater that u are paying $100 for is underweight ??? well pop on ur weight on their scales and see if it comes upto 7 grams as well as the quater...shit paying $100 for a quater is a ripoff anyways so if ur gonna invest i would definatly buy the weights or scales of ur own and when u go to the dealers house rip out ur trustworthy scales and show them rip off cunts a lesson

Guest Field_of_Light

If ya wanna weigh up your coins...take them into the post office and put em on their scales while you conduct your normal transactions...

They seem to have no problem with it...

A word of warning...do not put your mobile phone near or on your scales they can fuck em...something to do with magnetic interferance...

And basically any magnetic based object should be kept away from your scales...

Groan .. there's another thread on these boards on this topic so I'll keep this short. Someone recommended aussieweigh.com (in Texas .. go figure). I purchases Jennings JS120 (0.1g accuracy) for about AU$60. Payment via PayPal in US$ tho'. Bargain. Hydro shops can't compete with that sort of price in my experience.

Hit http://www.ebay.com.au and do a search for scales.

You'll find one seller who sells all types of scales, electronic and balance. The better ones he supplies are in incriments of 0.01 grams and go for approximately $99.00

Although the average person out there only needs the 0.1 gram incriments and can be purchased through any Tandy store for approximately $100. They have a really wide tray and a dimple in the middle. Great for weighing marijuana.