(2007) How many grams does $50 get you?

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh no, little fella. Did I hit a nerve? Are you actually one of those desperate little amateurs who would pay good money for shit instead of feeding your kids, or whatever the fuck, laugh.gif.

You’re the fool mate. It’s attitudes like yours that keep cannabis illegal! If you want to hate people because they may enjoy a drug that you don’t like, then go join the police! If you haven’t already. Or maybe some little parents group might be interested in your opposition to drugs that you don’t agree with.

You’re no better than any other prohibitionists. Call me a fucking fool! Wake up to yourself mate!

Peace

Lmfao, a prohibitionist, no i simply said go and smoke an ounce of jwh...... Thats not prohibitionist in nature..... lol, dont put words in my mouth.

Oh, yeah, sorry, as for the amateur part ... care for a grow off big guy ? put your money where your mouth is ..... Indoor grow off, come on big boy come on...... you can set the parameters/conditions.

Edited by Syb3 rm3nt41_%20

i kindof see what he means cyber.

to some people, a cannabis junkie is someone who could but wont grow, and then spend every waking hour searching for it and spend every earned, given or stolen cent on sticks and 50s :crazy:

they`re the sort of person who does B&E`s to pay for thier weed, or just steal it in general.....the sort of people who try to sellya a red hot dvd player for 1 gram blink.gif

crop rippers could be called cannabis junkies, in some peoples eye :uhhuh:

they`re filthy peices of shit who would steal off thier own mother. :ack:

on the other hand, i understand what you`re feeling when someone combines the words 'cannabis' & 'junky' ....we dont normally associate the two :/

cannabis is generally a peacful scene .... far from crime and violence.

however, the reality of it is, there`s plenty thugs, junkies, crims and general scumbags associated with cannabis these days, ... has been for years.... and those are the ones that make it hard for the rest of us. :thumbdown:

:peace:

oh....by the way, its roughly 3-3.5g for 50$ here atm, and has been for years :/

unless ya in the know of course laugh.gif

:bongon:

Look, thats obvious ol' mate ... but there are those very scumbags trying to get a foothold in EVERY single industry not just cannabis ....

peace n pot

Lmfao, a prohibitionist, no i simply said go and smoke an ounce of jwh...... Thats not prohibitionist in nature..... lol, dont put words in my mouth.

Oh, yeah, sorry, as for the amateur part ... care for a grow off big guy ? put your money where your mouth is ..... Indoor grow off, come on big boy come on...... you can set the parameters/conditions.

Well, that was a bit of delayed reation. lol, back again all fired up.

I have no interest in a “grow off” with you mate (what ever that is), but thanks anyway. Personally I think you’re now starting to just be a troll.

Just settle down.

Peace

So the price has been stable for a very long time. When I started a Sticko was a Sticko and it should be as think as your thumb, somewhere along the way this 'one cone gear' came along and its been $20 a gram since.

That means marijuana is recession proof.

necro thread - lol 

But still.... 50 for me would normally be a half q - 3.5g

q goes from 60 - 80 depending on the person - not the gear sadly

1/2 oz anything from 120 - 160

full oz 28g about 240 - 300

Melbourne based - gear rating fairly avg with a good one every now and then - would guess at about 10-15%thc rating if that.

• Upvote 1